May 29, 2020:
Hi, Chuze family!
What a roller coaster has been in the last few months! On behalf of myself and the entire Chuze Fitness family, I hope you are all healthy and safe. We definitely missed being away from home! After the temporary closure, we have worked diligently to ensure that we can do so as safely and responsibly as we can when we reopen our doors, because the health and safety of our members and crew is our number one priority – always.
As you know, cleanliness and member satisfaction have been the mainstays of Chuze Fitness. We have implemented the industry standard cleaning protocols above and enforced even more regulations to ensure a safe and clean environment for everyone who walks through our doors. We work closely with the CDC and local government organizations to ensure compliance with all cleanliness and safety regulations. We even close the gym every night to give you and your family another great depth. We have created a resource to update you frequently asked Questions, where you can learn more about what to expect when we can reopen our facility in your area. Keep in mind that each location may have a different time, so you'll want to check your location-based page on your site.
As you may have heard, our Chuze & # 39; s locations in Arizona and Highlands Ranch (CO) have given us the green light to open, and we are so happy to welcome our family there again to the gyms, where there are five weather and big, big smiles behind our masks. . Everything has gone smoothly – and safely – and we are happy to be back. We look forward to the day when we can open all our locations!
In those places that are still waiting for the green light to reopen, remember that we have built a free training library for you. Staying mentally and physically healthy now is more important than ever. We are happy to continue you actively in the club or at home, for our free On demand and live streaming training via Facebook and Instagram Live.
We also have some exciting news from our sleeves that we can't wait to let you know soon about the new way we look forward to communicating with you, our Chuze & # 39; family. Stay tuned for more!
We are very grateful for your continued, unwavering support and patience throughout this time. Our Chuze & # 39; s family would not be what he is without OTHERS. We can't wait to welcome you home.
We hope to see you soon!
March 19, 2020:
Dear Chuze & # 39; s family
First of all, we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for pouring out love and support at that time. We truly believe that there is no place like Chuze, and it is because of our top-class team members and incredible community of members that we are away from home for so many. Thank you.
As previously announced, you will not be charged while our doors are closed.
In your hundreds of positive social media comments, many of you generously offered to pay Chuze & # 39; s team members to pay their monthly dues during the month we are unable to operate. This is more than anything we could ever ask our Chuze & # 39; family, and please know that this is not to be expected, but given the kindness that runs through the Chuze & # 39; family, we would not be able to better appreciate these inquiries. . With this in mind, keep in mind that if you are interested in participating in this initiative, and if you want it to support your staff alongside the rest of the team at that time, we wanted to make sure you had that opportunity.
Here's how you can help if you want to:
Prepaid membership fees
These prepaid fees will help us support in the meantime, and will be charged to your future charges when your invoice is reactivated. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your account using this link, or access our mobile app in the "My Account" section
- Click "Store" (if you can access the web) or "Sessions" (if you're using the mobile app)
- Select the amount you'd like to prepay, then click "Buy Now" and "Finish Purchasing"
- NOTE. As the amounts listed do not match your membership fees, the amount selected will be applied to your fees when the club is reopened. Therefore, if you select a lower amount than your regular invoice, you'll be deducted on the next active billing day, or if you select a larger amount than your regular invoice, you'll receive a credit for future use.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and support during this time. We cannot express how grateful we are to be in your life.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Chuze & # 39; s fitness family
March 17, 2020:
Update for our Chuze management team: As we move through this new territory, our top priority is the safety and health of our members, employees and their families. For this reason, we have decided to make the difficult decision to temporarily close all locations until further notice. Our closure has been done with a lot of caution to stay true to our security. All locations are currently closed.
We will be with you when this situation unfolds, and it willThe reopening date cannot be provided yet, we will continue to re-evaluate it and keep you informed. Please note that you will not be billed until we are closed. This happens automatically, you don't have to contact your local club.
While it is important to remember that we are all part of the Chuze family, we are all members of a larger society, so we ask you to try to continue to spread kindness now more than ever.
The words cannot express our gratitude for the trust and support you have given us to be the gym of your choice. We work hard to ensure that employees are only the best people, and we create a special Chuze & # 39; culture that you have learned and appreciated. If you have any specific questions, be sure to contact your local club.
Your Chuze & # 39; s fitness family
March 13, 2020:
Hi, Chuze family!
We understand the severity of the disease COVID-19 virus and we want to assure you that we are providing our members with the most up-to-date information on how it affects all of Chuze & # 39; s family members and the gym. Our industry's leading commitment to cleanliness continues, and the safety of our members and team members is our absolute priority. All Chuze Fitness venues are currently open and follow all protocols and regulations as recommended by the counties CDC and WHO.
We will monitor the situation closely and ask you to stay home for at least 14 days in case of fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms and join us if you feel 100% healthy. As we continue to practice kindness both inside and outside our clubs, we want to remind members to wipe all equipment clean before and after use. At Chuze & # 39; s, we are committed to the cleanliness and safety of our gyms. Some of our protocols include:
- Continuous speed cleaning / disinfection every 30 minutes for the entire facility
- Use of Virex ™ (antiviral agent that neutralizes COVID-19) at all contact points in our facilities
- Several cleaning products are available for members throughout the building
Most importantly, we want all of our Chuze & # 39; family members to know that we are with you and will continue to put your safety first. Thank you for trusting Chuze Fitness even more.
In terms of health
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Does Opening New Credit Card Hurt Credit Score – How to Improve
- Is the risk of dementia related to trans fats!
- ᐅ Best 2020 – How To Make Credit Score Go Up 100 Points – Complete Guide
- Tacx trainers: road feature explained
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Closing Old Credit Accounts – Complete Guide
- Ultimate Customer Guide 4 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Smartwatch Disadvantages
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Credit Repair Professionals Chicago Il – How to Improve
- C discount phone
- ᐅ You should read this – Do Closed Accounts Affect Your Credit Score – Check
- The hustle and bustle of Part 2 – the pulse of the entire gym
- Smartwatch Or Regular Watch for smartwatch host app The Best Price
- Buy Explore Air Drone 50% During One Day – Best Drone for Photos and Videos 2020 – ExploreAir Drone 2020
- Top 5 Best Long Range Drones [Jun 2020] Free Shiping – Best Drone of 2020 – ExploreAir Drone 2020
- Skycamhd drone app
- ᐅ March 2020 – Does Closing A Credit Card Account Hurt Your Credit – How to Improve
- ᐅ March 2020 – How Long To Boost Credit Score 100 Points – How to Improve
- ᐅ February 2020 – Does Opening And Closing Credit Cards – How to Improve
- 🔨 Best value Massage Hero 2020 Best Alternative of Phoenix Gun – Great deals on sellers on – Massage Hero
- Garmin Smartwatch Versus Fitbit : smartwatch you can wear swimming Really Cheaper
- ᐅ January 2020 – Will Closing Credit Card Hurt – Best Free