When we talk about the best bodybuilding exercises to strengthen the lower body, we often think of squats.
However front slots are also very complete for building thighs and glutes very effectively.
However, be careful, this exercise requires some mastery to limit the risk of injury, so it is very important to use a perfect finish and avoid certain mistakes …
In this article, I present to you which muscles are used below front slots, my advice for a perfect execution of the exercise as well as the best variants to diversify the work and keep moving forward.
Front lung: for what muscles?
The front lungs are, like squats, one of the most complete strength training exercises to strengthen and tone all muscles of the lower body.
This exercise will develop the quadriceps (muscles at the front of the thigh), hamstrings (muscles at the back of the thighs), as well as the gluteus maximus.
These muscles are stimulated differently depending on how you perform the movement:
- The larger steps you have over the front, the more strain will be placed on the hamstrings and gluteus maximus.
- The smaller your step will be during the front, the more the quadriceps will be used.
In addition, a good sleeve will be essential for good stability throughout the training period.
I go through many gyms throughout the year and believe me, I regularly see the same mistakes on many fitness exercises.
Of course, the foremost tracks are part of that.
Unfortunately, they are part of the exercises that require perfect execution to avoid injury, especially at the knee …
It is therefore very important to make sure you perform the movement properly before adding any strain.
Here are the most important tips for properly doing your lungs up front:
Remember to keep your back straight by pulling your shoulders back during the exercise.
If you are a beginner and do the lungs up front in body weight, I recommend you extend the arms up front for better stability.
Good clothing is important to keep your balance.
If it seems too complicated, I recommend you do a few initial runs to begin with to develop your deep abdominal muscles, which will provide better stability.
Minimum 90 ° angle with the knee
This is certainly the most important point to avoid injury with this exercise.
When you get down on your leg to perform your blast, Your knee should never exceed the tip of your foot!
If your knee exceeds this limit, you must increase the amplitude of your step.
Preferably, the angle between the thigh and the chin should be 90 °.
Adjustment of hip-knee and ankle
This error is also very common among amateur athletes who are beginning to train muscle building and especially the front lungs.
During movement it is important to keep a good alignment between the hip, knee and ankle for a good distribution of the forces on the knee.
In sports halls I see many people coming in with their knees in as they push. Of course, knee pain often appears after a certain period of time.
The next time you do this exercise, always remember to keep this adjustment, especially on the last repetitions when fatigue appears.
Following these 3 instructions will keep you away from most personal injuries that may occur with the front tracks.
Variants of faceplates
There are many coming out of the lungs up front, and it is important to always diversify the training techniques to continue to stimulate the muscles and move on.
I present to you now best game variants :
In front of tracks on site
The foremost tracks on the site are the most classic form.
You can do a series by always working the left leg, then the right leg, or switching each leg.
If you are a beginner and want to integrate this exercise into your exercise routine, you can:
- Place a support like a chair on the side and lean slightly on it with your hand to reduce the strain on the leg.
- Put the foot you have on a small support as a step to make the exercise easier.
- Or combine these two methods!
Also start with less flex so as not to traumatize the knee joint.
The anterior columns are a large variation of the anterior columns at the site.
Only problem: they require more space! It is important to have an aisle that is large enough to continue without turning every three steps …
Front track with tripod on tripod
The front lungs with a support leg (such as a bench or chair) are a more advanced form of this exercise.
They require excellent wrapping to maintain a good balance throughout the movement.
Front slits popping
The front slits are used to develop the entire lower body and counteract the explosiveness.
Again, this form of front track requires very good wrapping.
In addition, it is important to master the reception perfectly to avoid any damage.
Guided tracks in front (Smith machine)
Finally, the front slots with the guided machine, also called the smith machine, are an excellent variant to increase the load on this exercise while maintaining some safety (thanks to the guided load).
With the exception of the latest guided variant, all other versions can be made in body weight, or with an extra load: manuals, washer, kettlebell, bar …
First, I strongly recommend that you do these exercises without weight.
Once you've mastered the movement over relatively long series (12-16 repetitions), you can start adding mass to continue the progress.
The front lungs are therefore, in my opinion, part of basic strength exercises to develop the lower body very completely, with or without equipment.
They are undoubtedly part of the best exercises for building glutes and shaping, thanks to the very pronounced work of gluteus maximus.
If you want a bulging and toned butt, you definitely need to integrate this exercise into your glute workout!
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Free Credit Clean Up – Check
- ᐅ Read This – What Is Creditfix – The Guide
- Solved – Explore AIR Drone Review ! -50% During One Day – Drone Buying Guide – Explore Air Drone 2020
- Best Beginner Drones of 2020 : 12 Affordable Starter Drones 50% During One Day – Best drone for 2020 – Explore Air
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Credit Repair Guy – Reviews
- Skycamhd battery life
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Vacation Hangover – Definition
- ᐅ January 2020 – Fix Credit Score – Cost
- Smartwatch Without Charger : smartwatch cctv Very Low Price
- 9 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch For Running
- ᐅ You should read this – Credit People Login – Free
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Who Do I Call To Fix My Credit – Reviews
- The athlete fills the polar line with the inReach device
- ᐅ Read This – Canceling A Credit Card Right Away – Understanding
- Smartwatch With Whatsapp and smartwatch for huawei Crazy Offer
- Skycamhd mini drone
- ᐅ Read This – Is 610 A Good Credit Score – How to Improve
- ᐅ January 2020 – Apply New Credit Card Affect Credit Score – Best Free
- ᐅ February 2020 – People To People Login – Free
- 7 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Best