Let's talk about some positives when the fear of coronaviruses is spreading everywhere. The recent news on the effective steps taken by the Corona virus and the Indian Government to control the damage is indeed commendable. No matter what anyone can say, but in the health sector, the Indian government has taken very effective steps. One such step is Ayushman bharat yojna, also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY).
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) is a healthcare scheme that aims to help economically vulnerable Indians in need of healthcare. The aim of this scheme is to make secondary and tertiary healthcare completely cash-free. Beneficiaries receive an e-card that can be used to provide services at a hospital throughout the country. It includes 3 days before hospitalization and 15 days after hospitalization and the e-card covers Rs. 5 varnishes per family per year.
PMJAY cover in rural areas
The main purpose is to protect this sector from debt traps and provide services with Rs annual assistance. 5 lakh.
For whom PMJAY is available:
- People in SC and ST households
- Families with no male member between the ages of 16 and 59
- Beggars and people alive alive
- Families below the age of 16-59
- Families with at least one physically challenged member and no adult capable member
- Land-based workers working as casual manual workers
- Primitive tribal communities
- Legally released customs officers
- Families living in houses with decent roofs and walls
- Families with manual cleaners
In urban areas, PMJAY is available in:
- Washing machine / chowkidars
- Electricians, mechanics, repairs
- Home help
- Plumbers, cleaners, gardeners
- Home craftsmen, tailors
- Cobbles, rapper
- Plumbers, masons, porters, welders, painters and security guards
- Drivers, conductors, assistants, trolley pullers
- Assistants, peonies, midwives, shopkeepers and waiters
Who is not eligible for PMJAY
- Two, three or four wheeled people
- Those with mechanized agricultural machines
- Those with credit limit cards up to Rs. 50,000
- Those who work in government
- Government employees run non-agricultural businesses
- Those who earn monthly income of over Rs 10,000
- Owners of refrigerators and landlines
- Those with decent, solid houses
- Those with 5 acres of agricultural land.
Critical ailments covered by PMJAY
PMJAY covers over 1350 medical packages. Some of them are:
- Prostate cancer
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Double valve replacement
- Carotid artery angioplasty bench
- Replacement of pulmonary valve
- Skull base surgery
- Larynopharyngectomy with gastric extraction
- Anterior fixation of the spine
- Tissue expander to change shape after burns
Some exceptions are:
- Drug Rehabilitation Program
- Cosmetic procedures
- Fertility procedures
- Transplantation of organs
- Individual diagnostics
Advantages Ayushman Bharat Yojna (PMJAY)
Treatment can be used without financial implications. This reduces the risk of debt traps. Ayushman Bharat Yojna (PMJAY) the rules can be applied online. Regardless of the policy chosen, people receive a nominal premium and it protects all aspects of their health.
The application process Ayushman Bharat Yojna (PMJAY)
Here's a process to check if you're eligible:
- Visit https://www.pmjay.gov.in/ and click "Am I eligible"
- Enter your contact number and CAPTCHA and click Generate OTP
- Then select your country and search by name / HHD number / feed card number / mobile number.
- The results can be used to check if they are eligible.
Alternatively, visit the EHCP or call the call center at 14555 or 1800-111-565
Generating Ayushman Bharat Yojna (PMJAY) Patient Card
In this scheme, an E-card is created after your identity has been authenticated by a document such as an Adhar card or a feed card in the PMJAY kiosk. Once verified, the e-card will be printed with a unique AM-PMJAY ID. It can be used as evidence.
At IWB, we found that our government has launched some really effective schemes for ordinary Indians, which we unfortunately do not know. Let us know if you want to know about other schemes run by our government.
Hope this post helped!
You may also like reading-
- ᐅ You should read this – How To Repair My Credit – Definition
- Smartwatch Vs Fitbit / smartwatch or cycle computer Promo Code Black Friday
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Credit Bureau Secrets Exposed Pdf – Best Free
- Smartwatch Mens : which smartwatch works with iphone Purchase Line
- Mobile phone purchase
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Wx550l Percussion Massage Gun Worth It
- 14 Things to Know before buying – How Smartwatch Detect Stress
- 5 Tips to Know Before Buying – How Smartwatch Works
- Best Fat Burners In The Uk 2019 And 2020: Top Options For Fast Results | Best Supplements For Cutting Fat And Building Muscle
- Ultimate Customer Guide 17 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Smartwatch Lte Vs Bluetooth
- Smartwatch Without Heart Rate Monitor or smartwatch jogja Online Notification
- Complete Guide : 20 Essential Things Before Buying – Smartwatch And Phone Bundle
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Ronix Affordable Percussion Massage Gun
- Top 50 Best Selling Supplements | Legal Cutting Supplements
- ᐅ February 2020 – Does Opening And Closing Credit Cards – Understanding
- Cheap samsung phone
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Will Closing Credit Card Accounts Help Credit Score – Reviews
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Does Closing Account Hurt Credit Score – 2020
- MY FASHION MONITOR SURVEY: "HEALTH TODAY"
- ORDER HOME CLEANING