If you loved partner training we recently shared, grab your best material and give it a try * new * BFF workout built on two that focus on the combination of heart, power, and core.
Our sports experts put together 5-step partner training that you can do anytime, anywhere; make it a date, have fun and workout, whether you are 10 minutes or at least 30 years old.
- Mirror me
- Squatting and turning one hand
- Push-Up and high way
- Side lying and lifting with one leg
- Bottom of side plate
Do ten repetitions of each of the above exercises; repeat the whole exercise 2-3 times. If you have little time, repeat 1-2 times; some exercise in your day is better than none, even if you only have 10 minutes to sneak in!
1. Mirror me
You can confront your partner and decide who becomes a "leader" and who is a "follower". The leader should do all the exercises of his choice (move A). The follower should reflect / repeat the driver's movement. The driver should now make gear A and add a new gear (gear B). The follower should repeat movements A and move B. Continue until you have added 5 gears to the chain. Then switch roles so the follower becomes the leader.
2 Squatting and turning one hand
Face your partner with the right hands of one another and stand with your feet hips apart. Bend your knees, sit back and squat. Rotate left arm up and back to rotate over left shoulder and arm. Pull your hands over your head and back to the center to face the partner. Stand up and switch to hold your left hand and rotate your right hand. Repeat this series 8 times on each side.
3 Push-Up and high way
Start from the ground with your hands under your shoulders and knees under your hips. Fully stretch your legs behind your back; Bend your knees so that your hips remain where they were and without weight / pressure, sit on your knee capsules or decide to stay with your legs straight. Bend your elbows to push the chest under the floor. Return to the top, hold your hips in place (don't swing!) And bring your partner up, then with your left hand. Repeat the push-up series 8 times.
4. Lying down and lifting with one leg
Face your partner, step out with your right foot, bending only your right knee, and meet while accepting your partner's arms. Lift your right leg behind your back and tilt it straight against your partner, slightly leaning on the partner's shoulder. Return to your hips, turn to your partner again before stepping sideways to repeat the series. Fill 8 on each leg.
5. Bottom of side plate
Both partners should start from the same sideboard. Partner A (front) raises his upper arm and then reaches under his torso for his partner. Partner B is the high five of Partner A so that partner A can return to the sideboard with his raised hand. Repeat 8 times before changing positions. Don't forget to swap sides too!
Grab a date and get moving! Be sure to share your workout with us on IG & FB – tag us @ FIT4MOMGQ and use the hashtags # FIT4MOM # Strength Scoreboard
PS – See our others partner training here.
Your first FIT4MOM personal lesson is always free *! We see your motherhood and welcome you as our maternity nurses … whether you come to class for 2 hours dreaming, hair full of baby spit or dry shampoo, a toddler with a run-down, or a child struggling with their sleep pattern, we get it. Find your mother's tribe in our FIT4MOM village; find a location near you here. (We have locations nationwide and we can't wait for you!)
* The free class offer is only for new members who have never been to the FIT4MOM class and have not been a F4M member before.
- 5 Tips to Know Before Buying – Smartwatch Whatsapp
- Ultimate Customer Guide 11 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Where To Buy Smartwatch In Singapore
- ᐅ February 2020 – Why Is Credit Score Important – Definition
- Top 50 Best Selling Supplements | Animal Cut Supplement
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Closing Credit Cards Hurt Credit Score – Best Free
- Rotorua: Five experiences that are WOW
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Will Closing A Credit Card Help My Credit Score – Reviews
- Smartwatch Navigation App or smartwatch apk Customer Testimonial
- 18 Things to Know before buying – Android Smartwatch Near Me
- 😍 Massage Hero Percussion Massage Gun Reviews
- 😍 Massage Gun Hyper
- ᐅ You should read this – Fix My Credit Chicago – Cost
- ᐅ March 2020 – Credit Score Zones – Chart 2020
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – The Credit People Login – Best Free
- Explore Air Drone Review [2020 Update]: Is It Worth Your Money 50% During One Day – Best Drone of 2020 – ExploreAir Drone
- ᐅ February 2020 – Credit People Login – How to Improve
- ᐅ March 2020 – Credit Repair Professionals Chicago Il – Complete Review
- ᐅ March 2020 – Fix Credit Online – Best of 2020
- ᐅ February 2020 – Clean My Credit Fast – Complete Guide
- Skycam drone hd review