Start strength training with the starting force method is hard work and this hard work is often hampered by shoulder and arm pain. In many cases, this pain is due to the technical problems of low-strip squatting (lifting, which usually takes place first during training). Here are some points to consider before you start training or if you are already having problems.
Reasons: Shoulder pain is quite common when squatting with a low hat, as the position requires a lot of flexibility. When you first learn how to squat with a low bar, you will be instructed to place the bar in the middle of the traps so that all your fingers are above the bar and your wrists are straight. For those who do not have the required flexibility, either 1) the bar cannot be lowered low enough or 2) the wrists are bent when the bar is in place. See below:
In my experience, as your workout progresses, you will experience shoulder pain due to incorrect placement or bent wrists. Even if these sub-optimal positions do not bother you much in the beginning, you should still make regular efforts to improve your flexibility.
Corrections: The best way to solve this inflexibility problem is to stretch the low bar position when training very early. You can find a video of this stretching HERE. This stretch works well, but it takes time. You should plan to do this as much as possible. This means on training days before (or after) squats and, if possible, on some training days.
Reasons and corrections: Hand pain (biceps, elbows, etc.) can cause various incorrect positions when squatting. In many cases, the promoter does not even know that he holds these positions:
Lack of shoulder flexibility: As mentioned above, if you can't get to the right position or if you have bent wrists in that position, it will put an extra strain on your hands, which can cause pain.
Rounding of the upper back: The upper back (chest spine) should not be rounded during squatting. Rounding puts extra force on the upper back / neck and usually causes the lifter's arms to carry too much tension. See below:
Upper back extension: Reverse rounding of the upper back, overtraining means that the chest is pulled up too much, creating a curve in the other direction. We want the back to be flat during the squat, and overtightening it can cause pain. See below:
Excessive tightening of arms / wrists: When squatting with a low hat, the goal is to balance the bar above the middle leg. If the bar is correctly positioned on the back and is kept balanced during the lift, it is not necessary to aggressively stabilize the position of the bar on the back by tightening the hand / arm / wrists. If done regularly, it can cause pain.
Raising too much elbow: As just mentioned, the aim is to keep the bar balanced during lifting. If the bar is in the right place, you don't have to lift your elbows much to stabilize it. Elbows should be raised at the touch of a button – just so that the bar does not slip. Hands should not actively raise / raise the bar. Raising your elbows too high can cause pain. See below:
Retraction of your shoulder blades (retraction): The density we want when squatting in our torsos should come from breathing and a contraction of the abdomen. Retraction of the shoulder blades does not cause this type of tension and can cause pain. See below:
Hitting your room: In addition, the return of heavy corpses to the ground with locked hands can also aggravate (and possibly cause) arm pain. If you have severe pain when the truck touches the ground, consider releasing the bar about an inch or two before it touches the ground.
As you can see, there are many ways in which lifting equipment and bar positioning can help with shoulder and arm injuries. Many of these errors are interrelated and the resulting pain / discomfort is often transferred to other lifts (bench press, forklift, etc.). If you are improving your technique / flexibility and are still dealing with pain, consider buying a compression sleeve and massaging the affected muscles regularly.
- ᐅ February 2020 – Top Credit Repair – Factors
- Which Smartwatch To Buy 2019 : smartwatch qw09 Buying Guide
- Smartwatch Vs Mechanical Watch / why is my smartwatch not charging Online Notification
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Bureaus For Sale – Factors
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Credit Score Expert Repairman – Definition
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – How Does A New Credit Card Affect Credit Score – Free
- ᐅ January 2020 – Free Credit Consultation – Cost
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Closing Credit Card Affect Credit – Factors
- Pumpkin Spice Season: useful or # basic?
- The 4 Best Supplements For Cutting (Lose Weight, Not Muscle) | Supplements For Cutting Reddit
- What is the Explore Air Drone review? -50% Today – Best Drone of 2020 – Explore Air
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Will Closing A Credit Card Hurt – How to Improve
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Does Closing A Credit Card Hurt – Chart 2020
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – How Credit Bureaus Make Money – Complete Guide
- ᐅ February 2020 – Does Closing My Credit Card Affect My Credit Score – Check
- The 7 Best Drones with Camera Promo Code 50% – Best Drones of 2020 – ExploreAir Drone 2020
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Will Closing Credit Card Hurt Credit Score – How to Improve
- How to Become a Pilates Tutorial |
- ᐅ Read This – Best Rated Credit Repair – Complete Guide
- ᐅ March 2020 – Credit Repair Login – Understanding