Ahhhh, moon of love. February is full of love notes, flower delivery, self-care, and Valentine's Day surprises. At Chuze, we threw it back in our 90s style with our 143 ("I love you") beeper wallpaper, gifts and more. In case all the fun was gone, we wanted to sum up Chuze's Love Week and give you a little behind the scenes celebration of l-o-v.
All the events of the 90's love week
We started the 90s fall in love week with some of the most iconic 90s movies Chuze's into the cinema. We played a whole week of box office hits like (Uhh. Like !?) Tuda, Jurassic Park, The 10 Things I Hate About You, Wayne's World, Never Was A Kiss And An Earth Day. Our Chuze family could work their hearts out watching their favorite nostalgic movies, and they completely loved it. Our group and team training programs led to the '90s blow, where our coaches and coaches made their efforts while providing training to their members. We even had some fun 90s trivia our Instagram storiesthat reminded our community of the days of cartridges and boom boxes.
Chuze love stories
It would have been regrettable for us not to share with you all the love stories we hear in our gyms every day. So we featured four Chuze's love stories on our blog. Our members, readers and the social media community had to meet the couples who shared their special stories with us. We heard from members Arlene and David, an inspiring couple who found love on Instagram and have since started a family and set out on a path to a healthier lifestyle. We talked Conor and Rissy, who fell in love with working in the happiest place on Earth and stayed active as an engaged couple, training together in our gyms. Members of our team, Nathan and Julia Muzquiz shared their journey from getting a job at Chuze to getting engaged, getting married and starting a family, even though we are surrounded by the Chuze Team, who loves and delights at every milestone. Finally we met two team members who met each other at Chuze Fitness in Belgium Cypress California. Chase and Melissa Panto shared how they experienced it…can not eat, can not sleep, reach for the stars, across the fence, World Series stuff. And told us his love story.
Extra Snuggly Date Night Award
But it wasn't all movies, music and love stories. To count their heart rate with heart rate monitors, a sweep of our team's training members was awarded to win radical prizes. Two lucky people in Perkville got cozy with a very sweet date-night raffle.
On this special February 14th, we gave a good hit to the wrist for a job well done in our group X and team training.
If you didn't manage to join all the love, don't worry. We have a love-filled gym that you belong to all year round. Come by location near you and experience the difference between Chuze & # 39; s today. Thank you, Chuze Family, for making my Valentine's Week special. We loved to celebrate with you and send you all our love to be our members.
- Smartwatch Ecg and smartwatch you don’t have to charge Where to get it
- Smartwatch Band / smartwatch or cycle computer Or Denicher
- The "clean eating" mistake of health and fat loss – deadlock is medicine
- 🔨 Great Massage – Review of Massage Hero
- Skycam hd wifi drone specs
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Theraguns Massage Gun Percussion Massager
- Cheap mobile phone all operators
- Smartwatch Pro Fitness Tracker Pink : smartwatch without phone plan Destock
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Call Credit Repair – Definition
- Smartwatch With Sim Card or smartwatch or luxury watch Customer Testimonials
- ✅ Massage Hero Massage Hero
- 6 Supplements You Need For Explosive Growth This Summer | Cutting Workout Supplements
- Environments that require a health coach
- ᐅ Read This – Credit Repair Online – Reviews
- ᐅ March 2020 – Www People Credit Com – Cost
- ᐅ Read This – Who Uses Your Credit History To Determine Your Credit Score – Best of 2020
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Ronix Affordable Percussion Massage Gun
- Smartphone less than 100
- 5 Surprising health benefits of resveratrol
- Portable electro depot