More and more people are turning to eating less animal products – for ethical or organic reasons, or just to consume less processed, more natural products. And that's great, because it also allows you to cook with different products and discover new flavors. BUT (and I can't stress this enough) It is important to meet your daily nutritional needs, especially protein. Most adults do not consume enough (vegetarians or not) when they are crucial in the process of muscle creation and reconstruction (if you play sports and want results, therefore), but also in good health for all body cells and important functions in general. (More information on proteins here: the three things you absolutely need to know!)
That said, adding protein to your diet is easy – you just need it or find it. For example, solid tofu is a great source of protein, with 11g of protein per 100g of product (be careful, silky tofu is much less nutritious by the way). For many, tofu is not very attractive because it does not have much flavor. While on the contrary, it is a great ingredient to cook because it can take several consistencies and goes really well with all kinds of spices.
Tofu Scramble recipe (or Scrambled Tofu, like eggs), it's one of the classics of vegetarian food – the tremendous benefit is that it takes 5 minutes to make, it's delicious, and can be stored if needed, although better when it comes out of the pan. Perfect for egg replacement (from time to time or all the time!), knowing that 2 eggs contain 12g of protein as well.
To make it a complete meal, as suggested in the recipe, it can be served on whole grain or cereal bread, or in a whole tortilla. The idea is to supplement it with a source of complex carbohydrates – and there's no hesitation in adding vegetables next door if you're hungry!
A simple and protein-rich idea for all breakfasts and breakfasts after training!
Type of dish:
brunch, tofu, vegetarian
calories: 110 kcal
vegetable (or animal) milk
new onion stalks
- salt, pepper
Drain the soy water and crumble it with your hands in a bowl to make small flakes.
Add vegetable milk and sprinkle cumin.
Heat a stick without a stick and place the tofu flakes in it. Add salt and pepper. Stir well with a spatula so it does not catch.
Once the mixture is melted, serve on a whole grain bread or in a whole tortilla.
It is clear that we can change the spices, to get a different result every time! It also works very well with peppers, or BBQ spices. It's up to you to test and find the perfect recipe.
Have you tried? Do you have another favorite spice combination? Tell me everything in the comments!
- 15 Tips to Know Before Buying – Smartwatch And Fitness Tracker Combo
- Pros, Dosages And Side Effects Of Taurine In Bodybuilding
- Smartwatch For Men : which smartwatch supports google pay To buy
- Change in the world
- Discover the Top 14 – Smartwatch Without Phone Connection
- 17 Tips to Know Before Buying – Which Smartwatch To Buy 2019
- 13 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch You Can Listen To Music On
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Credit Repair Images – Cost
- ᐅ You should read this – What Are The Benefits Of Having Good Credit – Complete Guide
- 11 Tips to Know Before Buying – Smartwatch For Samsung S9
- ᐅ You should read this – Why Does Closing A Credit Card Hurt – The Guide
- Smartwatch Or Cycle Computer : smartwatch best android Really Best Price
- Discover the Top 13 – Smartwatch For Apple
- Ultimate Customer Guide 20 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Smartwatch Jual
- Smartwatch Nz / smartwatch sale Or Find
- Pumpkin Spice Season: useful or # basic?
- Cheap new smartphone
- 5 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Is A Smartphone
- Skycam hd drone manual
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Quantum Percussion Massage Therapy Gun