More and more people are turning to eating less animal products – for ethical or organic reasons, or just to consume less processed, more natural products. And that's great, because it also allows you to cook with different products and discover new flavors. BUT (and I can't stress this enough) It is important to meet your daily nutritional needs, especially protein. Most adults do not consume enough (vegetarians or not) when they are crucial in the process of muscle creation and reconstruction (if you play sports and want results, therefore), but also in good health for all body cells and important functions in general. (More information on proteins here: the three things you absolutely need to know!)
That said, adding protein to your diet is easy – you just need it or find it. For example, solid tofu is a great source of protein, with 11g of protein per 100g of product (be careful, silky tofu is much less nutritious by the way). For many, tofu is not very attractive because it does not have much flavor. While on the contrary, it is a great ingredient to cook because it can take several consistencies and goes really well with all kinds of spices.
Tofu Scramble recipe (or Scrambled Tofu, like eggs), it's one of the classics of vegetarian food – the tremendous benefit is that it takes 5 minutes to make, it's delicious, and can be stored if needed, although better when it comes out of the pan. Perfect for egg replacement (from time to time or all the time!), knowing that 2 eggs contain 12g of protein as well.
To make it a complete meal, as suggested in the recipe, it can be served on whole grain or cereal bread, or in a whole tortilla. The idea is to supplement it with a source of complex carbohydrates – and there's no hesitation in adding vegetables next door if you're hungry!
A simple and protein-rich idea for all breakfasts and breakfasts after training!
Type of dish:
brunch, tofu, vegetarian
calories: 110 kcal
vegetable (or animal) milk
new onion stalks
- salt, pepper
Drain the soy water and crumble it with your hands in a bowl to make small flakes.
Add vegetable milk and sprinkle cumin.
Heat a stick without a stick and place the tofu flakes in it. Add salt and pepper. Stir well with a spatula so it does not catch.
Once the mixture is melted, serve on a whole grain bread or in a whole tortilla.
It is clear that we can change the spices, to get a different result every time! It also works very well with peppers, or BBQ spices. It's up to you to test and find the perfect recipe.
Have you tried? Do you have another favorite spice combination? Tell me everything in the comments!
- 100 ways to be #FITAF
- 7 Tips to Know Before Buying – Smartwatch Can Read Pdf
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Ptgun Best Handheld Percussion Massage Gun
- ᐅ March 2020 – Effect On Credit Of Closing Credit Card – Complete Review
- ✅ Percussion Plastic Massagers for sale
- Discover the Top 11 – Smartwatch To Track Running
- ᐅ March 2020 – Does Opening A Lot Of Credit Cards Hurt Credit Score – How to Improve
- ᐅ You should read this – Best Credit Repair Companies Bbb – Cost
- Getting Lean Supplements: A Fat Loss Supplement Guide! | Best Bcaa Supplement For Cutting
- Supplements That Helps Cutting For Summer – Bodybuilding.Com Forums | Top 10 Cutting Supplements
- Complete Guide : 15 Essential Things Before Buying – Smartwatch Video Call
- ᐅ Top 2020 – The People Credit – How to Improve
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – How Do You Add Someone To Your Safe Sender List – Definition
- ᐅ Read This – Credit Repair Store – Best Free
- Mobile phone unlocked
- Smartwatch Vs Mechanical Watch / why is my smartwatch not charging Online Notification
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Credit Repair Com Hours – Reviews
- 😍 Massage Hero T Massage Gun
- ᐅ March 2020 – How Do I Close A Credit Card – Complete Guide
- ✅ Professional Muscle Percussion Deep Massage Therapy US Theragun Plug Relax Massager Body