This post is Sponsored by Zappos, but as always, all opinions are my own.
Our journeys will be filled with seasons.
A season full of blog posts and words followed by seasons of reflection, challenge and growth.
The more we fight against this wave, the less we can evolve over time.
Each season is here to teach us something, if we let it.
Being stripped of my “go-go-go” lifestyle in March was one of the hardest yet transformative times of my life.
My world was flipped upside down and I was left with thoughts, anxiety and injuries flaring up that I have been shoving under the fast pace rug.
I was forced into looking in the mirror and truly seeing myself for the first time in a long time.
Who is Kasey? How do I want to show up?
How can I take more time for myself while still showing up in my business?
Looking back at different points in my life, each season I've gone through has truly built a foundation for the next, even if in the moment we did not see it that way.
I used to ask “why am I going through this?” Don't let myself feel sorry for myself for a few minutes, but then flip the script and move forward by reminding myself that every setback has truly been a comeback on the other side.
I was at the lowest point We've been at (probably since I was 10 years old and dealing with anxiety for the first time), a few months ago. Looking back now, that season that I wanted to so badly be out of, has truly stripped away layers that I've been needing to let go.
My voice, that has always been there (we’ll get into that in the next post), needed to show up through the thoughts of thinking that this would be a roadblock. In the first episode of True to You Chats, I will be opening up about this whole transformative time in my life and I can't wait to share that with you all.
Having learned to evolve with your own seasons, as they can all look different, and embrace the challenges that can lead to change. You never know who you will inspire, even yourself, along the way, to show up in your truest self.
Fun fact: we (myself and my photographer) took these pictures a little while ago as part of my “comeback” shots. It felt so good to lace up the sneakers, put some make-up on, go to a new location and have fun in these 31-year-old Kasey pictures showing up as herself.
Y’all know I used to rock the Under Armor daily and they always have a special place in my heart.
The Under Armor HOVR Sonic 3 shoe is a connected shoe with a pod embedded in the midsole of the right shoe connects via Bluetooth Map to MapMyRun ™ app, allowing runners to track their run data without a device, receive virtual personalized coaching on the runner's gait, stride length, pace and more.
HOW AWESOME IS THAT !? Technology these days is truly amazing.
We also obsessed with this “peach frost” color with the touch of navy from Zappos. At first, they didn't have my size but you could sign up to receive alerts and I was able to snag these beauts. They fit true to size and Likem an 8.5 in womens!
These Under Armor HOVR Sonic 3'S from Zappos are super comfy, supportive and were awesome for bouncing around Downtown Providence.
I hope you will join me in embracing our seasons as they change. Herem here to run through them with you. <3
Be true to you,
More Posts You Might Enjoy
- ᐅ Read This – Credit People Login – How to Improve
- Complete Guide : 4 Essential Things Before Buying – Smartwatch Jio
- ᐅ February 2020 – Companies To Fix My Credit – Best of 2020
- Explore Air Drone Review [June Update 2020] Promo Code -50% – Best Drones of 2020 – Explore Air Drone
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Impact Of Closing A Credit Card – Understanding
- ᐅ You should read this – People To People Prices – Cost
- Complete Guide : 8 Essential Things Before Buying – How Smartwatch Measure Blood Pressure
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Clean My Credit Fast – Chart 2020
- 7 Things to Know before buying – Can Smartwatch Detect Heart Attack
- ᐅ January 2020 – How Does Closing A Credit Card Affect Credit Score – Cost
- ᐅ February 2020 – Credit Score Impact Of Closing Credit Card – Understanding
- ᐅ March 2020 – Credit Score Zones – Complete Guide
- Henderson bridge hd cam
- Not just muscle butt!
- Smartwatch Vs Mechanical Watch / smartwatch without charging Discount Code
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Closing Credit Card Credit Score – Check
- Skycamhd drone video
- Fasting to strengthen the immune system; How does it work?
- Skycam hd review drone
- Skycamhd mini drone