Information below may not help you set up a new one personal best or do a lot for your health, but it will turn you into a party life. We've put together 13 weirdest and most interesting facts about running. We are sure you are guilty of the 8th ilty
Fact 1. Fun fact: running gets you hot – in many ways
According to a study of 408 participants at the University of Arkansas, running makes you more desirable. 80% of men and 60% of women actually felt more attractive because of regular running.
Fact 2. # goldenyears: You are never too old
The oldest Marathon graduate is a British citizen, Fauja Singh. At the Toronto Beach Marathon in Canada, the 100-year-old finished the race in 8 hours, 25 minutes and 16 seconds. How's that for an amazing fact?
Fact 3: A child's play? Who would have thought?
The world's youngest marathon runner is Budhia Singh. She has already completed 48 marathons before her fifth birthday.
Fact 4. Do you have milk? Then get on with training!
Breast milk may taste sour after intense running training. Lactic acid produced during strenuous workouts is absorbed into milk and may change its taste.
Fact 5. Stay within the healthy km range
Runners who average more than 80 km (50 miles) a week are twice as likely to suffer from respiratory disease. Those who run 20-30 km (12.4-18.6 miles) a week have a a stronger immune system and are less prone to colds.
Fact 6: Running also increases bone density!
Regular running training is good improving long-term bone stability. University of Michigan researchers concluded that running for 12 to 20 minutes three times a week can increase bone mineral density.
Fact 7 Run, Serge, run!
The French ultramarathon runner Serge Girard holds the world record for the longest distance in 365 days. He ran every day throughout the year, crossing 25 countries and covering a total of 27,011 kilometers (16,783 miles).
Fact 8. Straighten up and run right!
The researchers found that most runners straighten out to be an attractive runner of the opposite sex coming to them.
Fact 9. Running back? Why not?
German runner Markus Jürgens holds the marathon's world record upside down. At the 2017 Hanover Marathon, he crossed the finish line in 3 hours, 38 minutes and 27 seconds.
Fact 10: Gender Differences: How We Run
Unlike men, women usually run the second half of the marathon faster than the first. They tend to start more than men, but continue to increase speed and finish strong in the second half. That's what Professor Eric Allen and Patricia Dechow found when they analyzed 300,000 results for the Chicago Marathon.
Fact 11: Improve your endurance – on the streets and between leaves
One study looked at the impact of the program running for sex and orgasm. 78 runners started running four times a week. Nine months later, they reported having 30% more sex. In addition, the number of orgasms they achieved increased by 26%.
Fact 12. Who is the fastest marathon runner?
Kenyan runner Eliud Kipchoge is the fastest marathon runner in the world. He set the world record for the 2018 Berlin Marathon in 2 hours, 01 minutes and 39 seconds.
Fact 13. Like lightning
The world's fastest runner is Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt. It has a world record of 100 meters (9.58 seconds) and 200 meters (19.19 seconds). It has a maximum registered speed of 44.72 km / h (27.8 mph).
- ᐅ March 2020 – The Credit People Login – Chart 2020
- Mobile package price
- Skycamhd controller
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – How Can I Close A Credit Card – Check
- Relax with family yoga
- Best Beginner Drones of 2020 : 12 Affordable Starter Drones Free Shiping – Drone Buying Guide – Explore Air Drone
- How to maintain muscle strength when not exercising?
- Self – care science Vent Fitness
- ᐅ Best 2020 – How Much Will Closing A Credit Card Hurt My Score – Factors
- ᐅ Read This – 24 Hour Credit Repair – Chart 2020
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Will Closing A Credit Card Hurt – How to Improve
- Lose face and cheeks: how to do it?
- ᐅ February 2020 – Does Closing A Credit Card Affect Credit Score – 2020
- Mobile phone shop
- ᐅ Read This – Can Closing A Credit Card Help Credit Score – Definition
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Does Closing A Credit Card Hurt – The Guide
- Cheap apple smartphone
- Explore drone quadcopters for beginners Free Shiping – Best drone for 2020 – ExploreAir Drone
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Whats On My Credit Report – Definition
- ᐅ February 2020 – Does Closing A Credit Card Hurt – The Guide