During the holidays it is difficult to resist all the good dishes that come with the celebration. Have you just spent ten days linking wine, cheese, lumber, foie gras and other richer dishes each at almost every meal? Consequently, the scale announces a new emphasis for the year 2020. Don't panic. Here is my action plan to help you find a healthy diet and balance and get back in shape after the holidays
1 STOP INJURY
Rule # 1, we stop the breach. Who has never said to one day "screwed up for screwed up I keep eating"? Well, this is exactly what not to do! Nothing is lost, nothing is too late. It's still time to pick up where you left off!
2 we move on to something else
The best thing you can do is move on mentally! Is there any point in emptying you? Will it change a few things to what you ate? NO, so no need to use your energy to feel guilt is a waste of time and energy. Instead, focus on what you are going to do positively in the coming days to make it better
3 WE HIDDEN DEP
Have you forced on sugar and salt? Hi bloating and water retention. So in fact, when you feel bloated, the last thing you want to do is drink a lot, but that's exactly what you need to do to remove your system. Water will help you remove some of the sodium and toxins that have accumulated in your body and will help you remove excess water retention more quickly.
4 FORGET DETOX
You may be tempted to skip breakfast to get back in shape. Begin a super-restrictive "detox style" diet. Or mono diet after a few days of overeating. Forget about the detox and just eat healthy. If you do not have a healthy dining room, here is an idea of what it looks like:
Eat preferably unprocessed foods. Non-industrial and unprocessed foods are more nutritious, saturating and less calorie than foods. Prefer meals based on:
- Lean fruit protein,
- Complete starchy foods
- Healthy fat in moderate amounts.
After eating excess, you may want to include lean protein in your meals. Proteins fill more and increase metabolism. You will of course find them in meat, fish, but also in supplements such as women's best protein shakes or snacks
Eat vegetables because they are rich in fiber, water, vitamins and minerals and have low calories. The fiber and water in vegetables will fill your hunger and help you deal with hunger without consuming too many calories.
5 Monitor your parts
Remember to pay attention to your portions. Normally, after a rich weekend, you are less hungry, but if this is not the case, do not hesitate to increase the consumption of vegetables and reduce the consumption of lipids and carbohydrates for 1 to 3 days. (I said reduce and not delete these two food groups). Pay attention to your feelings of hunger and satiety.
6 PLAN YOUR WEEK
Instead of going ahead of what has already been done. Take a few minutes to plan what you can do well for the week ahead. Make a shopping list, a menu that lets you eat healthy all week without depriving yourself of joy. Also plan your workout. Having frames will help you get back on track quickly.
After eating too much, you may not feel your best, so what better way than sports to release some endorphin. Do not hesitate to go for a small group time to get back in shape by moving and sweating with music and good humor. You can also go outside and get some fresh air by jogging or walking.
8 STOP THE ALCOHOL
Do you know the "dry January" coming straight from the UK? Dry January is a challenge not to drink alcohol during this month. So why not test this British tradition and legal abstinence from alcohol for a month.
9 DIETS, YES! BUT WITH MODERATION
It is good to pay attention to your diet after being exaggerated. However, do not be overly radical and restrictive when it comes to calories. While it may seem like a good idea in the short term, it is not the right solution. Your body will respond better to a normal healthy diet than to the alternation between overeating and strict diet. So we forget the challenges of zero gap,
10 GO FOR LONG TERM AND NOT SHORT TIME
Remember that your health and your line are the result of a lifestyle. If you build a solid foundation by combining balanced nutrition, regular exercise and adequate sleep, you will acquire good long-term habits, and this kind of low profit will have no consequences year-round. This is what we do most of the time, which has the most impact on your weight and health, not what we do occasionally. If you need advice on walking the distance, you can find it HERE
So do you need to get back in line after the holidays or have you been reasonable?
- ᐅ January 2020 – Credit Repair Companies Prices – Definition
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Theragun Professional Percussion Vibration Therapy Massage Gun Athlete Sports
- Loose Powders Vegan Protein Powder Review
- ᐅ Read This – Does Closing Credit Card Account Hurt Credit Score – Understanding
- Ultimate Customer Guide 14 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Can Smartwatch Be Used Without Phone
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Credit Fix Contact Number – Chart 2020
- Complete Guide : 17 Essential Things Before Buying – Smartwatch Music Player
- 7 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Best
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Ptgun Massage Gun Comparable To Massage Hero
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Sportneer Massage Hero A2 Massage Gun Amazon
- Skycam hd specifications
- Cheap mobile phone without samsung subscription
- Phone image
- ᐅ January 2020 – How Does Closing Credit Cards Affect Credit Score – Understanding
- Smartwatch Without Heart Rate Monitor or smartwatch jogja Online Notification
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Can Closing Credit Card Hurt Your Score – Factors
- 😍 Massage Hero Best Alternative of LifePro Sonic Percussion Massage Gun Unboxing/Review – Massage Hero
- Henderson bridge hd cam
- 10 Best Fat Burners In India 2019 And 2020 | Animal Supplements Cutting
- Cheap unlimited mobile plan without commitment