This workout strengthens your whole body using just a chair and a couple of dumbbells. Put it on next time when you need a full body workout at home!
Hello friends! We hope you enjoy this day. We are back in full swing a week: dance classes, gymnastics, choral practice (I still love it so much !!), orthodontist (I can't believe Liv is already that age!) And I taught bootcamp. We have this casserole dish for dinner tonight – a simple phenomenon I can do during the day.
For today's post I wanted to share a new workout! It uses a strong chair, one of my favorite chairs to train at home. You can add steps and lever changes that can change the intensity of your workout. (Reducing push-ups definitely makes things spicier than regular ol-push-ups!)
(Wearing this tank // those leggings // these sneakers)
The training looks like this:
Form Hints and Tips:
One leg legs: Stand in front of a chair or bench, a chair or bench about 2-3 feet behind your back. Make sure your feet are under your shoulders (hip width or slightly wider is good) and toes slightly arched. Focus on sitting on the backrest while keeping your chest raised and tight. As you inhale, descend to touch your prey on the chair, exhale to get up. For an additional challenge, do this with one leg with the opposite leg facing you (as in the photo above).
Sit down to squat: Stand in front of a chair or bench, a chair or bench about 2-3 feet behind your back. Hold a dumbbell in your hand. Make sure your feet are under your shoulders (hip width or slightly wider is good) and toes slightly arched. Focus on sitting on the backrest while keeping the chest raised and tight. As you inhale, descend to touch your prey on the chair, exhale to get up. For an additional challenge, do this with one foot with the opposite foot in front of you.
Step by step foot extension: With a couple of dumbbells, stand about a foot behind a strong chair. Step one foot on a flat bench (with the whole leg planted) and exhale to bring your opposite foot to the bench. Touch this foot back to the floor to exhale to get back up. Fill 45 seconds before switching to the other side. An additional challenge: hold the heavier dumbbells and lift your knees at the top so that you balance on one leg. Edit: Do weighted squats instead.
Rejecting Reverse Programs: Start with your toes on the chair, arms wide and gloves pressed to the floor. While doing the pushup, keep your hips down, rising upwards.
Plank from elbow to elbow and extension: Make sure your body is straight in one direction from your head to your toes. Push back through your heels and, whatever the case, keep your hips in line with your spine. Tilt your chin away from your chest so that your neck is long and take a nice deep breath. Move your right knee to your right elbow and extend it behind your back. Lower and repeat on the left side.
Hip elevation: Start with your back curved with your feet on the chair (press into heels and point your toes up). Squeeze your buttocks to lift your hips while keeping the top of your back pressed against the floor. Lower it to the floor (do not touch it) and breathe out to rise up.
Let me know if you try!
Photos: Kristi Harris
More Full Body Workouts:
Full body workout and video
At home full weight workout
Lean machine training
1 dumbbell training
- ᐅ Top 2020 – The Credit Company – 2020
- Complete Guide : 7 Essential Things Before Buying – Smartwatch Maps
- Cheap mobile phone
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Credit Repair Professionals Chicago Il – 2020
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Credit Bureau Secrets – Factors
- Best Fat Burners In The Uk 2019 And 2020: Top Options For Fast Results | Cutting Best Supplement
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Credit Repair Online – Definition
- Body and food balance after a month in pairs
- Skycam drone price
- Cutting Supplement | Top 10 Supplements For Cutting
- How to use curcuma (and what everyone gets wrong)
- ᐅ January 2020 – Credit Bureau Secrets Exposed Pdf – Free
- Drinking telephone
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Will Closing A Credit Card – Free
- Blueprint To Cut: Supplements | Best Workout Supplements For Cutting
- Who Made Smartwatch / smartwatch jual Where to Get Supplied
- What Smartwatch Can Use Spotify or what smartwatch do i have Purchase Line
- Complete Guide : 15 Essential Things Before Buying – Smartwatch Video Call
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Credit How It Works – Complete Review
- 19 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Xiaomi Amazfit Pace