January 15, 2020
Introducing GI 275, a powerful electronic flight instrument that directly replaces older primary flight instruments in the cockpit. The GI 275 is a direct replacement for many other devices, including a warning indicator, a direction indicator (ADI), a course deviation indicator (CDI), a horizontal position indicator (HSI), and an engine display system (EIS). Capable of being a four-in-one flight instrument, the GI 275 can also be mounted on multiple glass screens in standby mode and comes with a 60-minute spare battery. Lightweight and compact, it is deliberately designed to take advantage of a standard 3.125-inch flight instrument, reducing installation time and maintaining the existing panel of the aircraft. It is also compatible with many third-party autopilots and does not require a separate interface adapter, further reducing installation work. The GI 275 is FAA-approved and is immediately available for installation on more than 1,000 single-engine and multi-engine aircraft models.
Several variants of the GI 275 are available to meet the needs of more than a thousand business and general aviation aircraft models. Traditional attitude, airspeed and altitude display features include CDI, HSI and engine information display. The GI 275 is also capable of displaying multifunctional screen-like features such as traffic, weather, landscape, SafeTax airport diagrams, optional synthetic vision technology (SVT) and more.
“We are constantly innovating in the avionics industry
the aircraft was cockpit with the introduction of the GI 275, ”said Deputy Chairman Carl Wolf
president of aviation sales and marketing. “With the GI 275, pilots can do it
-. – approach their avionics upgrades economically and scalably,
savings on installation and costs. If it's round and in their panel,
pilots can replace it with a GI 275 to get modern aerial views
features and benefits in-flight with a powerful yet compact touch screen
Suitable for many aging aviation instruments and
gyro attitude indicators in the market, such as the popular KI-256 or GI
The 275 gives aircraft owners the benefits of modern, reliable flight
instrument. The GI 275 has a standard 3.125-inch shape and a rear mount
design that minimizes panel modification. Its a bright and high resolution touch screen
the display and the wide viewing angle provide excellent readability in the cockpit. A
the dual concentric button allows pilots to access a variety of key functions
flight instrument such as bar or airspeed control
error. Highly scalable aircraft owners can start with one GI 275 and add up
from one panel to six, paving the way for step-by-step upgrades
and an array of individual panel configurations.
Primary attitude indicator
Once a primary warning indicator is installed, the GI 275 offers better reliability, potential weight savings and less maintenance than vacuum-based warning indicators for failures. With the GI 275 as the primary source of attitude information, pilots can also look at altitude, airspeed and direction instrument. The optional SVT covers the GI 275 with a rich 3D topographic view of the landscape, traffic, obstacles, airport signposts and more on the GI 275 warning display. The GI 275 also includes a flight path in SVT view that takes into account wind, attack angle, and other factors to show exactly where the aircraft is flying.
Aviation Instrument 4-in GI 275 is also approved for installation
a special standby flight instrument for Garmin glass displays and is
be able to back up many flight screens available to other parties
market. The GI 275 is capable of installing the G500 TX in standby mode
display of additional multifunction display functions. Backed up for navigation
According to this information, the built-in VFR-GPS allows easy navigation
directions showing aircraft location information on a moving map. In
installations where the GI 275 is installed as a primary or standby flight
device, comes with a 60 minute spare battery.
Course Deviation Indicator (CDI) and Horizontal Indicator
When installed as a CDI or HSI, the GI 275 is designed to receive a
various GPS or navigation inputs, providing up to two GPS sources and two VHFs
navigation sources. The GI 275 has an Omni Bearing Resolver that enables it
– Flight instrument for interfacing with various legacy navigators
without the need for an expensive adapter. With optional magnetometer
it is also capable of providing magnetic HSI control. Vertical and
Lateral GPS, VOR / LOC, and glide slope deviation can be viewed on the GI 275 CDI
source selection can be done via the touch screen interface
the course and direction are selected either by touch screen or by double selection
concentric button. If pilots replace the older mechanical CDI or HSI, the GI 275
doubles as a modern digital indicator and adds MFD-like capabilities such as a
moving map, weather, traffic and landscape.
Suitable as a replacement for primary engine information
When configured to display engine information first, the GI 275 is capable of connecting single-engine and multi-engine air or turbo-powered aircraft to selected engines, including Lycoming and Continental 4/6-cylinder engines. When the GI 275 replaces mechanical gauges and is configured for engine information primary, the GI 275 can display RPM, manifold pressure, oil pressure and temperature, cylinder head temperature (CHT), exhaust temperature (EGT), turbine inlet temperature (TIT), fuel flow, fuel flow, pressure, folds and amps. A lean auxiliary function is also available so pilots can choose to work at the peak of the peak or at the peak of the peak. The GI 275 also has overrun warnings that allow installers to configure precautions and alerts according to the Pilots Manual. The pilot can configure warning messages such as "high oil temperature" or "high CHT". These overrides, as well as additional engine data, can be wirelessly shared with Garmin Pilot on Apple mobile devices and can also be viewed on the flyGarmin website for post-flight analysis. Multi engine engines require a dual GI 275 to display engine information.
Depending on the configuration and installation, the GI 275 is capable
displaying additional page features and functionality beyond the usual
flight instrument. These features may include:
- The Motion Map Multifunction Display (MFD) displays terrain, obstacles, traffic, weather information, airspace information, airways, and more.
- With GTX ™ 345 or GNX ™ 375, you can display traffic information on a dedicated traffic page or on a moving map. Patented TargetTrend ™ relative motion technology and pop-up traffic alerts further increase situational awareness.
- The GI 275 can also be interfaced with a variety of traffic systems, including selected Traffic Advisory (TAS) and Traffic Warning and Collision Avoidance (TCAS) systems. Traffic tips appear on a dedicated traffic page and on a moving map.
- SafeTax airport diagrams show runways, taxiways, FBOs, hangars, and more, relative to the location of the aircraft on the surface of the airport.
- The terrain shade contains the aircraft's yellow and red contours, which are 1000 and 100 ft (AGL), respectively. Landscape information as well as obstacles and WireAware ™ database information can be viewed on terrain and map pages.
- The GI 275 uses its Inland Landscape and Obstacle Database to provide audible and visual landscape proximity warnings, including "Landscape ahead, pull up" and "Obstacle ahead, pull up".
- Paired with a GDL 69 data link receiver, the GI 275 can display SiriusXM Aviation Weather. It can also display Flight Information Service (FIS-B) weather reports from either the GTX 345 or GNX 375.
- The airport information page displays a variety of information, including frequencies, runway dimensions, and more.
- The GI 275 can be paired with GRA 55/5500 and third-party products to display the radar altimeter on a dedicated page. Visual and phonetic messages are also available.
- The GI 275 is compatible with the GFC 600 autopilot as well as other autopilots in the array and can replace the primary attitude indicator installed on these autopilots. GFC 500 compatibility is expected later this year.
Built-in WiFi Allows wireless transfer of Database Concierge & # 39; s aeronautical databases to GI 275. Pilots also have the option of transferring databases to the GI 275 via a USB flash drive and a GSB 15 USB charger. Databases can also be synchronized between multiple GI 275 flight instruments in a single cockpit. When configured to display engine information, the GI 275's wireless engine data can be sent to Garmin Pilot for display on Apple mobile devices. This data is also automatically synchronized and can be viewed on the flyGarmin website. Wireless flight plan transfer via Bluetooth is available when the GI 275 is connected to a GPS 175, GNC 355 or GNX 375. Additional wireless features include sharing GPS position and backup attitude information with the Garmin Pilot.
The GI 275 is immediately available and has been approved for installation on over 1000 single-engine and multi-engine aircraft. Selected Class IV aircraft have also been approved. Visit our website for more information. Customers can purchase the GI 275 through a network of Garmin Authorized Resellers, and prices for the various GI 275 configurations can be found on the website. The SVT trial period also comes with the purchase of a GI 275 when configured as a hold indicator. The GI 275 also comes with a two-year warranty and is backed by our award-winning aviation support team, providing 24-hour technical and warranty support worldwide. Last year, Garmin won 16 awards for avionics productsth year directly International aviation news, and earned first place in the annual Avionics Product Support Survey conducted by Professional pilot magazine for 16 this yearth consecutive year. Visit www.garmin.com/aviation for more information.
- Smartwatch Offline Music : smartwatch for teens Purchase Line
- Best Drones in 2020 as reviewed by Australian consumers Promo Code 50% – Best Drones for Photos and Video 2020 – Explore Air Drone 2020
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Advantages Of A Good Credit Score – Check
- Smartwatch No Phone : smartwatch xiaomi amazfit pace Buying Guide
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Www Fix My Credit Com – Best of 2020
- Telephone price comparison
- ᐅ Read This – Can Closing A Credit Card Help Credit Score – Definition
- Fat Burners | Best Dietary Supplements For Cutting
- Mobile sales site
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Companies That Help With Credit – Chart 2020
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Rapid Credit Repair – Complete Guide
- Is the skycamhd any good
- Sell mobile phone
- Smartwatch And Car Bluetooth and smartwatch polska Customer Testimonials
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – How To Add A Safe Sender In Gmail – Factors
- 7 Things to Know before buying – Can Smartwatch Detect Heart Attack
- Christian Playlist for energetic cardio training – faithful workouts
- The 10 Best Legal Steroids And Anabolic Alternative Pills (Reviews) | Supplements Protein Cutting
- ᐅ January 2020 – Credit Resource – Definition
- ᐅ Everything You Need – The Credit People Login – The Guide