The butt is undoubtedly the crucial point for a woman who wants to have a sexy physique.
Unfortunately, not all women (including me …) are lucky enough to have shapely and toned butt naturally.
If you want to know how to build your gluten to have a silhouette on top, you are in the right place!
In this article, I present the best exercises to build your glutes at home, without equipment, and I offer you a complete training program to succeed in reaching your goals.
Do you really want a shapely butt? Read this article carefully.
Before you reveal yourself best exercises for developing glutes, you must understand which muscles the buttocks are made of.
I speak in the majority because the glutes are actually not composed of a muscle, but of 3 different muscles: gluteus maximus, the gluteus medius and small butt.
For maximum results, it is important that you train these 3 muscles with exercises tailored to each.
You should know that having a more muscular glute will allow you to have a more beautiful silhouette, but it will also be important to support the entire pelvis and improve the stability of the hips and spine.
Each of these muscles plays an important role:
- Gluteus maximus is a hip adductor and is one of the most powerful muscles in the human body.
- Both the middle and small buttocks are hip abductors.
As I said before, the glutes are muscles that are not used much on a daily basis.
For this reason, and given the importance of them, they need to be stimulated with specific exercises if you want a chance to see them gain weight (muscular, of course …).
It will be important to vary the different gluteal exercises to stimulate all the muscles and have a harmonious development.
I have selected the best exercises to build gluten fast.
Squat is undoubtedly a basic exercise for working gluteus maximus, but it is also one of the most complicated to perform.
- Begin the standing motion, feet apart shoulder width apart, abdomen well composed and the gaze in front of you.
- In order to maintain the balance while moving, I recommend you to stretch in front of you.
- Hold the tip of the body on half of the foot (not on the heels or on the front of the foot), pull the buttocks as if you would sit on a chair, and go down to your legs and make sure your knees never cross your feet.
- When your thighs are parallel to the ground, press your legs to return to the starting position. You just did a general exam!
Another excellent exercise for working the gluteus maximus, the one that will give the most volume to the butt, is called the anterior lungs.
- Begin the exercise when standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Extend your arms in front of you for better stability during exercise.
- Begin by sending one of the two feet forward, then lower on this leg until the thigh is parallel to the ground, before returning to the starting position and doing the same on the other leg.
Just like on Squat, you have to be careful that the knee never goes beyond the tips to avoid injury.
Clamshells are a lesser known exercise, but they are very effective for working gluteus medius.
- Lie on the floor on the side, bend your knees slightly
- Just spread the two knees and make sure to always keep your feet in contact, and then return to the starting position.
It is an excellent exercise for all levels, and especially for beginners because it allows gluten to work without the risk of injury.
Lateral leg lifts
Lateral leg elevations on the ground are excellent for working small buttocks.
- Lie on the ground on the side, legs tight.
- Then raise the leg that is at the top as high as possible, always hold the leg straight, and then slowly return to the starting position.
Step Up is a basic exercise that allows you to work gluten effectively, but also cardio (you will quickly realize this by doing the exercise …).
You can do this exercise with a chair, step or step for example.
- Position yourself behind your support.
- Put one of the two feet on the support
- Press hard on your leg to reach it until your leg is straight.
To make the movement more complex, you can also lift the other leg upward at the end of the movement to work on the abdominal muscles (see video).
Kick Back (or Donkey Kick) is one of my favorite exercises to tone glutes effectively.
- Place yourself on the ground on all fours.
- Hold a natural lower back arch, lift one of the two feet upwards and secure the glutes well during movement
- Return to the original position before doing the same with the other leg.
Finally, Bridge is undoubtedly one of the best gluten exercises to do at home or in a gym.
- Lie on the floor on your back, bend your legs and place your two hands on each side of the floor.
- Raise your pelvis until it is in line with your knees and shoulders, and then stay in this position for a second, pulling your glutes together as much as possible to activate all of your muscles.
- Then slowly return to the original position.
It's a great exercise too Build your glutesbut also strengthen the lumbar region and effectively fight back pain.
Of course, these exercises are a non-exhaustive list, but in my opinion they are the best exercises for tone your glutes quickly.
Of course, it is important to follow a training program to get results.
If you do these exercises without knowing the number of repetitions or series to do, or knowing the frequency of the workouts, you probably have no results …
Glute butt program at home
If you want to sharpen your body by shaping your butt, refining your thighs and having a flat stomach, I highly recommend you discover my 45-day FIT45 program.
In this program for doing at home and without equipment, you will find:
- A 45-day training plan with 3 different levels: beginner, intermediate and expert.
- The eating plan that I personally used to get my results.
- 45 tips to lose weight faster.
- 45 super foods that you absolutely need to integrate into your diet (they perform real miracles …)
- 45 Slim Pasta Recipes, to Lose Weight While Having Fun.
Click here to start the FIT45 program
Weight gain program in the weight room
If you work out at the gym, you can start by finding the best weight machines for gluten.
If you want a personal training program to work out in the gym and get the results up, you can contact me directly through Messenger or via email.
Me and my team will be happy to prepare a customized program for you!
As you will see, Build your glutes is everything possible and you can get results pretty quickly if you follow an appropriate exercise program.
If you want to get butt and have a swelling gluten, you absolutely need to stimulate the three muscles that make up gluten regularly.
- 14 Tips to Know Before Buying – Smartwatch For Men
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Closing Credit Cards Hurt Credit Score – Best Free
- Beach Retreat: Slow Weekend in Cornwall – Poppy Cross
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Hypervolt Percussion Massage Gun India
- Reviews on skycam drone
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Closing Credit Cards And Credit Score – Reviews
- ᐅ Everything You Need – How To Get Your Credit Score Up By 100 Points – Complete Review
- Refurbished telephone without a fixed price
- 5 Tips to Know Before Buying – Smartwatch To Measure Blood Pressure
- Best Fat Burners For Bodybuilding To Use For Cutting Cycles | Muscle Building And Cutting Supplements
- Smartwatch Lte Vs Bluetooth for smartwatch will not power on Purchase Line
- Complete Guide : 2 Essential Things Before Buying – Smartwatch Offline Music
- The 4 Best Supplements For Cutting (Lose Weight, Not Muscle) | Supplements For Cutting Reddit
- Discover the Top 18 – When Did The Smartwatch Come Out
- Is the skycamhd any good
- The hustle and bustle of Part 2 – the pulse of the entire gym
- Smartwatch Deals Uk for smartwatch ip68 Online Purchase
- ᐅ February 2020 – Does Getting New Credit Card Hurt Your Credit – The Guide
- Cheap mobile phones
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Closing Credit Card Hurt Score – Free