1)Although the breast is the only solution for making implants bigger, it is quite possibleIncrease the volume of your gluten naturally, without going through the scalpel!
The goal, of course, is to take ass, without getting fat and holding a flat stomach!
I explain in this article How to Get Glutes Fast and Natural thanks to two basic pillars: sports and nutrition.
Exercises to get glutes
If you want get glut without sports, unfortunately you are not in the right place!
for increase the volume of the buttocks, there are two solutions: gain muscle or gain fat.
Only physical activity lets you do it get your gluten fast while remaining firm with beautiful shapes.
For this it is necessary to set up an access training program for muscle building, not cardio.
Before introducing yourself to the training exercises, it is important to understand the anatomy of gluten:
The gluten, also known as the gluteal muscles, consists of 3 different muscles:
- The little gluteal, or the small buttock.
- Gluteal means, or gluteal means.
- The big gluteal, or the big gluteus.
To do so make your gluten fat, it is important to focus your work on the gluteus maximus because it is the largest muscle in the gluteal muscles, and it is he who will give more shapely on your back.
I present the best training exercises to build your glutes:
The squat is the king's movement for the lower body, and is one of the best exercises for building glutes quickly.
If you are a beginner, you can start by doing bodyweight squats, keeping your back straight during descent, and making sure your knees do not exceed the tips.
Once you are comfortable with your body weight, you can start adding extra loads like a barbell or dumbbell, and vary your feet apart to do Squat Sumo for example.
You can discover the Optimum Squat Challenge 30 days that I custom designed to quickly develop the lower body.
Deadlift, also known as a deadlift, is great for building glutes, but also low back and hamstrings.
However, be careful, this exercise must be done very carefully to avoid low back pain!
If you are a beginner and do not build muscle yet, you should avoid starting this exercise.
The front tracks
The front lungs are part of the basic exercises you absolutely need to integrate into your exercise plan to build your glutes.
They allow you to quickly develop gluten and refine your thighs to bring the curve to your butt.
Begin by doing this exercise in body weight, making sure to control the descent and making sure the knee does not exceed the feet.
For example, when you are comfortable with your body weight, use manuals to make the exercise more complex.
Hip Thrust, also known as the bridge, is a great isolation exercise for focusing on the buttocks.
I recommend doing this exercise at the end of the session, after basic exercises like squats or lungs.
Start by doing this movement with the body weight of two legs, then one leg at a time, before using equipment.
Personally, I love using Fitball for this exercise because it increases the difficulty of the exercise without traumatizing the joints.
Kick the back leg stretched
Finally, Kick Back stretched legs are also excellent for concentrating work on the butt, and it is perfect for beginners!
To optimize work, you can use an ankle or pulley if you are in a weight room.
You now know the top 5 exercises to get gluten fat fast thanks to sports.
Here are some lower body workouts you can use:
Foods to grease your ass
As I said at the beginning of this article, the goal is to make your buttocks look harmonious and gain muscle in your gluteal muscles, not in fat.
For this, it is very important to follow a diet plan that is adapted and optimized for muscle development.
Here are some tips to reach your goal.
Increase the amount of protein
To gain muscle, you need to be sure to increase the amount of protein you eat each day.
But how much protein per day should you eat?
For an athlete who wants to gain muscle, the amount of protein eaten each day must be greater.
Personally, I recommend you between 1.5g and 2g protein per kilogram of body weight.
For example, if you are a 60-pound woman, you must eat between 90g and 120g of protein every day.
For this you need to consume foods rich in protein such as eggs, white meat, fish …
Unfortunately, it is not always easy to get enough protein every day to make your muscles grow faster.
For this, there is protein powder you can take in addition to your diet.
There are many types of protein powder: whey protein, protein complexes, vegetable proteins …
Personally, I recommend Whey Protein because it has better biological value, that is, it will be better assimilated by the human body.
I recommend Foodspring Whey, which is one of the best proteins available on the sports supplements market.
> Discover Whey of Foodspring
Tip: Before each workout, I also use Energy Aminos which allow me to have maximum energy during exercise and give my muscles the amino acids they need to grow faster.
Choosing the right carbohydrates
Carbohydrates are one of the essential nutrients for the athlete because they are the ones that will provide the energy needed for your body.
Nevertheless, there are several types of carbohydrates, and it is important to choose them correctly.
Carbohydrates are classified by glycemic index. This value is a criterion that allows us to represent the effects on glycemia (blood sugar levels) of this food during the two hours after intake.
The higher the glycemic index, the higher the increase in blood sugar, and vice versa.
To avoid fat storage, it is important not to raise your blood sugar too quickly.
You will therefore have to choose foods with low glycemic index in your diet plan: most fruits and vegetables, wild rice, quinoa …
> Discover the table of foods with the glycemic index.
Prefer good fat
Fat is not your enemy, far from it!
Fatty acids have many functions in metabolism and are essential for good muscle development.
Be careful, but you must choose the right fat to not increase the fat tissue.
There are two types of fats: unsaturated fatty acids and saturated fatty acids.
Your diet should be 80% unsaturated fatty acids and 20% (maximum) saturated fatty acids.
- Choose the right oils for cooking (olive oil, linseed oil …)
- consumes oilseeds (almonds, nuts …) and avocado.
- Avoid industrial products, cakes, fried foods …
You will understand, Get glutes quickly and naturally is not very complicated.
- a customized exercise plan with exercises that help develop the gluteal muscles (and especially the gluteus maximus).
- a diet rich in protein that will "nourish your muscles" to help them grow.
Of course, all this will not happen in a few days!
Patience is an important factor to succeed in your goal, and you should not give up too quickly …
If you are a beginner, count 3 to 4 months to begin observing the first results.
- ᐅ Read This – Can Closing A Credit Card Help Credit Score – Definition
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Opening New Credit Card Hurt Credit Score – Best of 2020
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Clean Credit – Free
- Is the skycamhd any good
- ᐅ Top 2020 – How Does Closing A Credit Card Affect My Fico Score – Understanding
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Will Closing A Credit Card Hurt My Credit – Chart 2020
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Free Credit Secrets – Chart 2020
- 12 Affordable Starter Drones Free Shipping on all Orders Today – Best Drone of 2020 – Explore Air Drone 2020
- Smartwatch Pro Fitness : which smartwatch review Or Denicher
- Sky com hd manual
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Peoplecredit – How to Improve
- ᐅ You should read this – The Credit People Contact Number – Complete Guide
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Closing A Credit Card And Credit Score – Check
- ᐅ March 2020 – Best Rated Credit Repair – Chart 2020
- ᐅ February 2020 – Card Surfing – Chart 2020
- ᐅ Read This – Company To Fix My Credit – Complete Guide
- Cheaper smartphone without subscription
- The 4 Best Supplements For Cutting (Lose Weight, Not Muscle) | Supplement Cut Fat
- Ultimate Customer Guide 6 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Smartwatch Gold
- ᐅ March 2020 – Correct Credit Report Online – Understanding