A quick Google search for the spiritual benefits of coaching gives you an exhaustive list of articles and other resources on the subject. As you juggle many of the demands of modern life, it can be difficult to find the time and motivation to fit into your training and personal training! Many of our clients are busy working professionals who juggle their workout regimes for work, children, hobbies and many more.
The mental benefits of training
We want to remind people that increasing their workout and exercise regime has a knock-on effect on other aspects of your life. We've put together an abridged list of benefits that are likely to be most beneficial to your mental wellbeing, not just your physical fitness!
A 2011 study published in The Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine found that increasing physical activity increased productivity. In this study, the experimental group reduced its weekly working time by 2.5 and replaced these hours with training.
Findings? They could to achieve more work during them reduced working time by adding workout when they were out of work for a whole week.
To prove that it was not just in support of shortened working weeks, the researchers also helped the group reduce their weekly working time by 2.5 (as before), but did not complete any training during this time. It was found that the group who did the training during the reduced working week outperformed those who did not.
Improved brain power and memory
A 2012 study published in the Journal of Physiology and Behavior found that heavy exercise can increase brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein that is believed to help decision-making, higher thinking, and learning.
It has also been suggested that regular physical activity can boost the hippocampus, the area of the brain responsible for memory and learning.
Studies have shown this through the same mechanism regular exercise can help reduce cognitive decline over 45 years of age. In order to achieve the best chance of preventing cognitive decline, researchers have recommended regular exercise from the age of 25. Of course, exercise is also beneficial at a young age, but it specifically refers to preventing cognitive decline (such as Alzheimer's disease).
Increase your creativity
Are you doing a job that required creative thinking? Are you an author? Copywriter? An engineer trying to find an innovative solution to a new or old problem? A 1997 study published in the British journal Sport Medicine found that aerobic exercise increased creativity regardless of a person's mood.
People are usually more creative when they have a positive mindset, but it proved that even if you're in a moody mood, a little exercise can help increase creativity!
I wonder how long this creative momentum will last? A 2005 study published in the Journal of Creativity Research found that creativity is optimized about 2 hours after training. To get the most out of this stimulation, you should do your cardio just before you sit down.
Reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety and depression
While I don't think this is news to anyone at this point, it's worth noting: it is well documented regular exercise can help reduce stressas well as symptoms of clinical depression and anxiety disorders.
Regularly training people get all the benefits listed above and more. Would you benefit from increasing your creative output, improving your learning ability, reducing your stress levels, or increasing your productivity? Innovative Fitness Trainers help you design a personal workout routine that fits your schedule and helps boost your brain power! We are here to support you on your training journey and we believe that this also means enjoying the spiritual benefits of training.
Professional Training Coach / Product Manager
Innovative fitness – TELUS garden
Like IF on top Facebook.
Watch IF on top Instagram.
Look IF on top Youtube.
(tagsToTranslate) InnovativeFitness (s) Gym (s) Canada (s) Vancouver (s) Downtown (s) Toronto (s) Kitsilano (s) WestVan (s) WestVancouver (s) PortMoody (s) WhiteRock (s) Victoria (s) ) t) FourSeasons (s) Oakville (s) Abbotsford (s) Coquitlam (s) SouthVan (s) NorthVancouver (s) TELUSGarden (s) Consulting (s) Personal Training (s) Business Training (s) BodyStretching (t) ) Functional Training FitnessProfiling Fitness Fitness Fitness Fitness Franchise Coaching Results FreeConultation
- ᐅ January 2020 – Why Does Closing A Credit Card Hurt – Best Free
- Discover the Top 13 – Smartwatch Ticks
- Best Supplements For Cutting Fat Loss | Essential Supplements For Cutting Bodybuilding
- Smartwatch Youtube for smartwatch and spotify Discount Code
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Eleeels Percussion Massage Gun Plantar Fasciitis
- ᐅ February 2020 – Do Closed Credit Cards Affect Credit Score – Reviews
- Best Fat Burners In The Uk 2019 And 2020: Top Options For Fast Results | Best Supplements For Cutting Fat And Building Muscle
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Call Credit Repair – Cost
- [Latest] Best Tactic Air Drone Review: The Best For You Free Shipping on all Orders Today – Best Drones for Photos and Video 2020 – ExploreAir Drone 2020
- Is stretching good for you?
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Quick Credit – Best of 2020
- ✅ Massage Hero Massage Gun Singapore
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Vacation Hangover – 2020
- Explore Air Drone Review 2020 -50% During One Day – Best Drone of 2020 – Explore Air Drone
- Best Fat Burners To Buy In Uk In 2019 And 2020 Supplement Reviews | Cutting Supplements In Half
- Smartwatch Like Pebble Time Round / smartwatch ladies Sale At Loss
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Ronix Massage Hero Massage Gun Ebay
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Credit Fixer Company – How to Improve
- Explore Air Drone : Ultimate Guide 50% During One Day – 2020 Drone Buying Guide – ExploreAir Drone 2020
- ᐅ Best 2020 – How To Add A Safe Sender In Gmail – Definition