A quick Google search for the spiritual benefits of coaching gives you an exhaustive list of articles and other resources on the subject. As you juggle many of the demands of modern life, it can be difficult to find the time and motivation to fit into your training and personal training! Many of our clients are busy working professionals who juggle their workout regimes for work, children, hobbies and many more.
The mental benefits of training
We want to remind people that increasing their workout and exercise regime has a knock-on effect on other aspects of your life. We've put together an abridged list of benefits that are likely to be most beneficial to your mental wellbeing, not just your physical fitness!
A 2011 study published in The Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine found that increasing physical activity increased productivity. In this study, the experimental group reduced its weekly working time by 2.5 and replaced these hours with training.
Findings? They could to achieve more work during them reduced working time by adding workout when they were out of work for a whole week.
To prove that it was not just in support of shortened working weeks, the researchers also helped the group reduce their weekly working time by 2.5 (as before), but did not complete any training during this time. It was found that the group who did the training during the reduced working week outperformed those who did not.
Improved brain power and memory
A 2012 study published in the Journal of Physiology and Behavior found that heavy exercise can increase brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein that is believed to help decision-making, higher thinking, and learning.
It has also been suggested that regular physical activity can boost the hippocampus, the area of the brain responsible for memory and learning.
Studies have shown this through the same mechanism regular exercise can help reduce cognitive decline over 45 years of age. In order to achieve the best chance of preventing cognitive decline, researchers have recommended regular exercise from the age of 25. Of course, exercise is also beneficial at a young age, but it specifically refers to preventing cognitive decline (such as Alzheimer's disease).
Increase your creativity
Are you doing a job that required creative thinking? Are you an author? Copywriter? An engineer trying to find an innovative solution to a new or old problem? A 1997 study published in the British journal Sport Medicine found that aerobic exercise increased creativity regardless of a person's mood.
People are usually more creative when they have a positive mindset, but it proved that even if you're in a moody mood, a little exercise can help increase creativity!
I wonder how long this creative momentum will last? A 2005 study published in the Journal of Creativity Research found that creativity is optimized about 2 hours after training. To get the most out of this stimulation, you should do your cardio just before you sit down.
Reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety and depression
While I don't think this is news to anyone at this point, it's worth noting: it is well documented regular exercise can help reduce stressas well as symptoms of clinical depression and anxiety disorders.
Regularly training people get all the benefits listed above and more. Would you benefit from increasing your creative output, improving your learning ability, reducing your stress levels, or increasing your productivity? Innovative Fitness Trainers help you design a personal workout routine that fits your schedule and helps boost your brain power! We are here to support you on your training journey and we believe that this also means enjoying the spiritual benefits of training.
Professional Training Coach / Product Manager
Innovative fitness – TELUS garden
Like IF on top Facebook.
Watch IF on top Instagram.
Look IF on top Youtube.
(tagsToTranslate) InnovativeFitness (s) Gym (s) Canada (s) Vancouver (s) Downtown (s) Toronto (s) Kitsilano (s) WestVan (s) WestVancouver (s) PortMoody (s) WhiteRock (s) Victoria (s) ) t) FourSeasons (s) Oakville (s) Abbotsford (s) Coquitlam (s) SouthVan (s) NorthVancouver (s) TELUSGarden (s) Consulting (s) Personal Training (s) Business Training (s) BodyStretching (t) ) Functional Training FitnessProfiling Fitness Fitness Fitness Fitness Franchise Coaching Results FreeConultation
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Ronix Massage Hero Vs Massage Gun
- ᐅ February 2020 – Crédit Simple – Understanding
- FIND THE LINES AFTER HOLIDAYS
- Cheap mobile phones
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Do Credit Bureaus Sell Your Information – Complete Guide
- Smartwatch Or Fitbit for smartwatch deals Broken Price
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Fico Dominator – Complete Guide
- Tasty Tuesday: Recipe – Mushrooms Gnocchi
- Skycamhd drone video
- Best Fat Burners In The Uk 2019 And 2020: Top Options For Fast Results | Supplements For Cutting
- 😍 Upgrade Percussive Vibration Therapy Massage Gun Athlete Sports Recovery 2020
- Rotorua: Five experiences that are WOW
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Can Closing A Credit Card Help Credit Score – Factors
- ᐅ February 2020 – What Is The Best Way To Repair Credit – Chart 2020
- Women need to exercise upper body: 5 good reasons!
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Rxgun How To / DIY Massage Gun – Massage Hero
- ᐅ February 2020 – Companies To Fix My Credit – Best of 2020
- Strong girls are in trend – Rachel's A-Z guide to how to score goals in 2020
- 10 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Q8 Gear
- ᐅ March 2020 – How Do I Close A Credit Card – Complete Guide