Director of Technology
What are your interests, hobbies and talents outside of SOF?
I love to read! My husband and I love to try different craft beers and wines, so we can often be found at Horrock Brewery. We also enjoy traveling and watching movies / Netflix series.
What's one of your favorite books / series?
I love historical fiction. Ken Follett's Kingsbridge series is one of my favorites.
What was your favorite concert you ever attended?
Garth Brooks. I've seen him three times at a concert and he always puts on an incredible show!
Who is your main position outside the SOF?
Most of my main poses are SOF people! Other than my husband, I go out a lot with people in my gym.
What days / times are you usually in the SOF?
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 5:00 or 5:30. On Saturdays I try to do a 7:30 air conditioning class, but lazing on the couch sometimes wins!
Tell us about your sports and sports background.
I played high school football and softball and was a cheerleader in high school. After high school, I didn't do much with fitness. In fact, I got about £ 40 between high school and college graduation.
When did you start at SOF? How did you first get involved with SOF? How did your first few workouts go?
I started at SOF four years ago. I was looking for a new gym because the small sports studio I was working in was closing. I happened to see an ad on Facebook about the 21-day challenge and decided to check it out. This first air conditioning class was BRUTAL! I remember thinking I was so fit and yet, here I was – dying !! I stuck with it for the first few weeks, even though I was so painful. I liked the energy and the coaches were so hospitable and knowledgeable.
What is your favorite and least favorite exercise / workout?
A favorite exercise is barbell squats. The least favorite is dumbbell
What impact has the SOF had on your life?
Oh, I have no idea where I would be without SOF, honestly! I've met my best friends here. I am the strongest I have ever been, in the best shape of my life, and I have become one of the people who loves to workout. I seriously thought the people who said they were lying all the time. SOF was there, after going through some difficult life changes and knowing that I have a positive place to go with supportive members – and that I can get a great workout and go better – it meant the world to me.
Have a favorite SOF moment?
It's hard because I have a lot of different favorites – hitting PRs, doing workouts where I just felt so strong and had a hell of a beat … But my favorite SOF moment is from November 2018 when my SOF- position was organized by Bachelorette Barbell Bash Training. We did a private session with Kyle S. with an inflatable penis, matching t-shirts and a veil. It was so special and so fun to do one of your favorite things with some of your favorite people. We watched the workout with donuts and coffee (and maybe a couple of adult drinks) upstairs.
What do you recommend to people who are just starting out or thinking about starting a SOF?
Take that first step and walk through the doors. Give it 21 days. I know going to the gym can be especially scary, especially if you are unfamiliar and untrained. Ever since day one, everyone in the room has been so great – members, reception staff, trainers – everything! You will feel so welcomed and supported.
What keeps you in SOF?
The sense of community and communication I have built up with trainers and members is a huge drawback for me. I like that I never feel alone in the SOF; there is always someone out there saying hello, signing up, pushing me towards my goals, tracking progress and celebrating wins. For me, I love different types of training and being able to gain strength and physically push myself with everything, surrounded by positive and encouraging people.
- Explore Air Drone -50% Today Promo Code 50% – Best drone for 2020 – ExploreAir Drone 2020
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Theragun Massage Hero Best Alternative of Impact Massage Gun
- 8 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Q Venture Luggage
- ᐅ Read This – Credit Repair Number – How to Improve
- Mobile postal bank
- ᐅ March 2020 – Credit Repair Heroes Reviews – 2020
- 15 exercises to train awesome upper chest
- ᐅ You should read this – Credit Repair Consultation Questions – The Guide
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Transunion National Disclosure Center – Check
- 12 Things to Know before buying – Can Smartwatch Work Without Phone
- Explore Air Drone -50% Now -50% Today – Best Drone of 2020 – Explore Air
- Sky com hd manual
- ᐅ February 2020 – Why Does Closing A Credit Card Hurt – Check
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Benefits Of Having High Credit Score – The Guide
- Smartwatch Tag Heuer Connected and what smartwatch works with android Promotion Code
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Credit Repair Bad Credit – 2020
- Smartwatch Designer : smartwatch luxury Customer Testimonials
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Does Closing Credit Card Hurt Score – Definition
- History Corporate Health Programs, Creating Workers' Welfare Activities in India
- ᐅ February 2020 – Will Closing A Credit Card Help My Credit Score – Understanding