Director of Technology
What are your interests, hobbies and talents outside of SOF?
I love to read! My husband and I love to try different craft beers and wines, so we can often be found at Horrock Brewery. We also enjoy traveling and watching movies / Netflix series.
What's one of your favorite books / series?
I love historical fiction. Ken Follett's Kingsbridge series is one of my favorites.
What was your favorite concert you ever attended?
Garth Brooks. I've seen him three times at a concert and he always puts on an incredible show!
Who is your main position outside the SOF?
Most of my main poses are SOF people! Other than my husband, I go out a lot with people in my gym.
What days / times are you usually in the SOF?
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 5:00 or 5:30. On Saturdays I try to do a 7:30 air conditioning class, but lazing on the couch sometimes wins!
Tell us about your sports and sports background.
I played high school football and softball and was a cheerleader in high school. After high school, I didn't do much with fitness. In fact, I got about £ 40 between high school and college graduation.
When did you start at SOF? How did you first get involved with SOF? How did your first few workouts go?
I started at SOF four years ago. I was looking for a new gym because the small sports studio I was working in was closing. I happened to see an ad on Facebook about the 21-day challenge and decided to check it out. This first air conditioning class was BRUTAL! I remember thinking I was so fit and yet, here I was – dying !! I stuck with it for the first few weeks, even though I was so painful. I liked the energy and the coaches were so hospitable and knowledgeable.
What is your favorite and least favorite exercise / workout?
A favorite exercise is barbell squats. The least favorite is dumbbell
What impact has the SOF had on your life?
Oh, I have no idea where I would be without SOF, honestly! I've met my best friends here. I am the strongest I have ever been, in the best shape of my life, and I have become one of the people who loves to workout. I seriously thought the people who said they were lying all the time. SOF was there, after going through some difficult life changes and knowing that I have a positive place to go with supportive members – and that I can get a great workout and go better – it meant the world to me.
Have a favorite SOF moment?
It's hard because I have a lot of different favorites – hitting PRs, doing workouts where I just felt so strong and had a hell of a beat … But my favorite SOF moment is from November 2018 when my SOF- position was organized by Bachelorette Barbell Bash Training. We did a private session with Kyle S. with an inflatable penis, matching t-shirts and a veil. It was so special and so fun to do one of your favorite things with some of your favorite people. We watched the workout with donuts and coffee (and maybe a couple of adult drinks) upstairs.
What do you recommend to people who are just starting out or thinking about starting a SOF?
Take that first step and walk through the doors. Give it 21 days. I know going to the gym can be especially scary, especially if you are unfamiliar and untrained. Ever since day one, everyone in the room has been so great – members, reception staff, trainers – everything! You will feel so welcomed and supported.
What keeps you in SOF?
The sense of community and communication I have built up with trainers and members is a huge drawback for me. I like that I never feel alone in the SOF; there is always someone out there saying hello, signing up, pushing me towards my goals, tracking progress and celebrating wins. For me, I love different types of training and being able to gain strength and physically push myself with everything, surrounded by positive and encouraging people.
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Will Closing A Credit Card – Free
- 14 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Klarna
- India is getting better with the day. Are you?
- Smartwatch Vs Band / smartwatch apple series 5 To buy
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Will Closing Credit Cards Hurt My Credit – Reviews
- Supplements That Helps Cutting For Summer – Bodybuilding.Com Forums | Top 10 Cutting Supplements
- Are you over training? (Learn how to say here)
- Adrenal fatigue – the heart rate of the entire gym
- Package + cheap mobile phone
- Why Is My Smartwatch Not Charging for smartwatch ranking Cheap Internet Purchase
- Skycamhd drone battery
- Mobile phone
- ᐅ Top 2020 – The Credit Company – 2020
- Smartwatch Like Pebble Time Round / smartwatch ladies Sale At Loss
- Best Fat Burners For Bodybuilding To Use For Cutting Cycles | Best Protein Supplement For Cutting Phase
- How to Recycle Popular Household Supplies – So We Can Do Our Part
- Smartwatch That Can Answer Calls 2019 : smartwatch leather strap Or Denicher
- ᐅ February 2020 – How Will Closing A Credit Card Account Affect My Score – Factors
- Nutrition Exercises, Programs and Advice -Vicodella Forma
- Cheapest mobile phone