September 1st was a fantastic first for me. Sensational bright sun and bright blue skies laid the foundation for my first run marathon at Cotswolds majestic Sudeley Castle. I wouldn't train specifically for the side of the track and wondered if this would be the right choice (there was a 10k route option too), but just coming back from running epic lanes in Whistler, I felt ready to give this side a hard run. we were told at the start line!), so give it a try. And WOW! I'm so glad I did it!
There were really a lot of mountains …
It rained for a short time, which was a welcome refreshment and made the experience even more wild.
And there were endless epic views. I couldn't take too many pictures along the way because I had to focus on where I put my feet, but you can still get …
Starting any race is always the hardest for me (except sometimes at the end when things start to get tired). My body and mind need to warm up and it requires a lot of perceived effort. And that initial effort seemed high for this race! The mountains and the uneven terrain were aptly rugged. But for a few miles my endorphins raced with excitement and excitement through my body, and I took myself on an epic journey, whistling across golden thorn fields and paths and lushly vivid green pastures full of sheep and steep descents in cool forests, jumping over sharply and wet mud – weeeeee! I can't explain how much I loved freakin 'every second! I remember thinking that I wanted everyone to experience the feeling where your body feels your soul almost as a distressing tool. I felt like a balloon high in the sky. I felt as fantastic as the world and the body. My body felt so free and well. My spirit and soul were burning. I felt I could run forever. I felt so grateful that my body promised me this awe-inspiring experience.
I carried my salmon hydration pack and GU energy gel along with some power gel candies and stuffed it in as needed. I didn't check my clock to see my time. I just enjoyed the ride simply and blissfully. When the onlooker yelled, "One more mile to go!", I couldn't believe it. I didn't want it to end. I was happily surprised by the level of my ability, and by the end I knew that track life was something I had to deal with more and more.
Thank you so much for running so hard. I am completely and completely connected to the life of the track!
- Smartwatch Showroom Near Me / garmin smartwatch where to buy Customer Testimonials
- Complete Guide : 8 Essential Things Before Buying – How Smartwatch Measure Blood Pressure
- Smartwatch For Men : which smartwatch supports google pay To buy
- Skycam drone price
- Top 10 Foods to Build Your Immune System: HealthifyMe Blog
- Contents: 5 cardioids to do at home
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Phoenix Massage Hero A2 Massage Gun User Manual
- Cutting Supplements? : Fitness | Reduce Fat Supplements
- Steroids: What Pro Bodybuilders Are Really Using | Cutting Supplements Reddit
- Mobile phone purchase
- 13 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch You Can Listen To Music On
- ᐅ January 2020 – Benefits Of Credit Repair – Understanding
- ᐅ Everything You Need – How Do I Close A Credit Card Account – Check
- Are you over training? (Learn how to say here)
- Why Smart Watch Is Important / how smartwatch detect heart rate Promotion
- Best Fat Burner In India 2019 And 2020 For Men And Women | [Most Safe Fat Burners] | The Best Cutting Supplements
- Complete Guide : 14 Essential Things Before Buying – Smartwatch Buy
- Why visit Yosemite National Park this winter?
- Discover the Top 8 – Smartwatch Or Smartphone
- Best Fat Burners For Bodybuilding To Use For Cutting Cycles | Best Cutting Supplements 2019 Uk