Promoting shoulder stabilization exercises
If you spend enough time training in functional fitness, you should definitely face shoulder problems with the client. This injury is usually caused by excessive head pressure in poor shape and without the expected shoulder stability.
This injury is frustrating for both the client and the coach. It tends to restrict mobility and slow or even stop progression.
It is extremely valuable to understand what causes the shoulder injuries and progression that can help stabilize a client's weak shoulder. Here are two common causes of shoulder injury and progression that can help stabilize your shoulder.
The two most common causes of shoulder injuries
There are two common causes of shoulder injuries: dislocation and repeated strain.
The first, dislocation, occurs when the scissors are pulled out of the socket. The client can dislodge the shoulders in a number of ways, but all dislocations lead to relaxed shoulder tendons, which cause shoulder instability.
The second, recurring strain, is a common injury for functional training clients. This injury can be caused by excessive compression of the air gaps or excessive pressure on the load without proper formatting. Although training can cause this injury, it can also rebuild it.
Before working with a client with injuries, it is important to assess his / her options and, if necessary, refer him / her to a specialist. That's why we teach coaches to evaluate each client before planning a training program. Sign up for this free of charge and learn the method of evaluating our customers.
Promoting shoulder stabilization exercises
Increasing shoulder stability is like the progression of any workout. Start easily and in a manageable way and slowly move towards a complex and dynamic.
Start the shoulder stability progression in the most stable position and build it in the least stable position. The most stable position is the supine position. Then move to the sitting position, then to the supine position and finish in the standing position.
The purpose of each position is to teach the client how to manage their shoulder under load. Progressive positions add to instability over time. The customer is only ready to move to the next position if he can demonstrate engine control in each position.
Progression of shoulder stability:
- Spine position
- Sitting position
- Abdominal position
- Standing position
For best results, personalize
The value is to understand the different course of training and their use. But the most valuable set of skills a coach can have is the ability to individualize their service.
Each client's abilities, needs and goals are different. Their training programs should also be. That's why we teach coaches to evaluate their client's abilities and consult with them about their goals before writing any training program. Join us free of charge coach course and learn the most valuable skills a coach can have – the ability to individualize your training programs.
(Visited 11 times, 11 visits today)
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Cox Email Block Sender – Reviews
- ᐅ Read This – My Credit Repair – How to Improve
- Discover the Top 12 – Smartwatch Cellular
- 15 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Google
- ᐅ You should read this – Does Closing A Credit Card Account Hurt Your Credit Score – Complete Guide
- What Are The Best Fat Burners Out Now? | Good Cutting Supplements
- The award-winning design went to the R-Series treadmill
- Used smartphone free
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Does Closing Account Hurt Credit Score – Cost
- Complete Guide : 12 Essential Things Before Buying – Smartwatch That Can Answer Calls 2019
- Body and food balance after a month in pairs
- ᐅ Best 2020 – People To People Prices – Cost
- Where To Buy Smartwatch In Bangkok and smartwatch on contract Smart Buying
- Smartwatch Jordan / smartwatch to do list Or Denicher
- Drones – Outdoor Hobbies 50% Today – Drone Buying Guide – ExploreAir Drone
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for X-Pulse Quiet Professional Percussion Massage Gun
- Explore drone quadcopters for beginners Promo Code -50% – Drone Buying Guide – Explore Air Drone 2020
- ᐅ February 2020 – Will Canceling A Credit Card Hurt Your Credit – Chart 2020
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – How To Report Credit History – Chart 2020
- ᐅ Read This – What Are The Benefits Of Having Good Credit – Understanding