Name: Siddharth Gupta
Height: 5 feet 7 in
Weight: 69 kg
Place of residence: Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Obesity from an early age was embarrassing; it was very difficult for me to be confident on school day. I always had a feeling of inferiority in me, bullying had become a part of my life not only among friends, relatives of teachers also bullied me because of my difficulty,
“Konsi chakki ka aata khata hai”
“Mote ek din phatt jayega”
"Dharti pe bojh"
Above were the most common phrases I received every day. I took fitness seriously when at one time I was sick with a high fever and went to the doctor he said"You have two diseases, one is temporary, ie fever, the other is your obesity." At that time, I decided that I needed to do something to get rid of my obesity.
No training trip is smooth; everyone sees failures and obstacles. As a small town guy, I was confronted with a lot of knowledge about fitness because I never hired any personal trainer. Local trainers only do this here to lose weight by selling fake supplements and magic pills that never work. The internet and YouTube were my only support. Despite running the company, it wasn't easy for me to train every day, but I did it and I got stuck in the gym, no matter what. And at the beginning of 2016, with a good balanced diet and exercise, I lost 20 kg in a year.
I was inspired to see the conversion stories of laymen like me on the Internet, Facebook, and sports sites like Fitsaurus. YouTube helped me a lot in achieving my goal. Youtube players like Jeet Selal, Guru Mann and Gaurav Taneja offer the best information on everyone and everyone's fitness. I am very grateful to them. They offer honest advice that really worked for me.
Initially, to lose weight, I followed a common myth that beats more to the heart and paid less attention to weight training. But later I realized that strength training burns more fat than cardio. Beating the heart alone will not help with fat loss, calorie deficiency, proper eating and strength training are the keys. Currently, I focus more on compound lifting such as squats, lifting mechanisms, bench presses and military presses.
The diet followed:
To lose fat and build muscle, I rely mainly on egg whites and chicken breasts because they have good nutritional value with lean protein. With moderate carbs and fat intake, I went on a high protein diet. I prepare the food myself, every sports enthusiast should cook it himself and it helps to monitor the amount of macrons on your plate.
I introduced whey to my diet quite later, whey is the only way to achieve immediate recovery after a workout in the gym, whey is a faster digestible protein and you need them right after a workout. I never took any fat loss tablets or other fancy supplements. Just scoop the whey isolate when shaking with water after your workout.
Inspire your tribe:
My recommendation for those who want to lose weight is that it doesn't happen overnight and it's actually a slow process and 100% possible. You just have to be patient and consistent. Without consistency, one cannot achieve one's goals. It is said that the diet is 80% and the workout 20%, but I believe it is both 100%. You need to give 100% to your diet and 100% to your workout. Pay more attention to strength training, do cardio 20 minutes after strength training. I have seen that people start running on a treadmill in the gym, they lose their energy and have to spend the energy left on strength training later. Do more compound lifts. Prepare your own meals. Always drink water as a liquid, at least 4 liters every day. Be consistent. Miracles happen.
(Disclaimer: This story is shared by the protagonist himself. Fitsaurus owns the copyright to this content. Using this story or images for advertising purposes may result in legal action against the perpetrator.)
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Does Cancelling Credit Card Hurt Credit Score – Chart 2020
- Explore Air Drone Review – Q&A -50% During One Day – Best Drones for Photos and Video 2020 – Explore Air Drone 2020
- Smartwatch For Men : which smartwatch supports google pay To buy
- Going plant-based or elsewhere
- Supplements That Helps Cutting For Summer – Bodybuilding.Com Forums | Usn Cutting Supplements
- ᐅ March 2020 – How Long To Boost Credit Score 100 Points – How to Improve
- The 3 Best Supplements For Fat Burning | Animal Cutting Supplement
- 9 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch For Swimming
- Cheap mobile phone
- Best Drones in 2020 as reviewed by Australian consumers Free Shiping – Best Drones of 2020 – Explore Air Drone 2020
- Support Coach Jess in your local box
- The 7 Best Drones with Camera Promo Code -50% – Drone Buying Guide – ExploreAir Drone 2020
- ᐅ Read This – 598 Credit Score – 2020
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Companies That Help Raise Credit Score – Reviews
- Explore Air Drone Review 2020 50% During One Day – Drones Buying Guide – Explore Air Drone
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Credit Secrets Login – Check
- ᐅ January 2020 – Best Credit Repair Companies In Chicago – Understanding
- Best Cutting Supplements – Top 10 Products Of 2019 And 2020 Ranked! | Top Supplements For Cutting
- ᐅ You should read this – Close Credit Card Or Leave Open – Complete Review
- ᐅ March 2020 – Credit Repair Services Chicago – 2020