Want to try a slightly different pancake recipe, ultra soft and not a headache? It's time to make soft pancakes! This version does not contain neither sugar nor fat, history that we can do every day if it suits us. For nothing, a big pile of pancakes beats to start the day just right!
If we don't have too much time, I can also recommend this giant protein pancake recipe, this light traditional pancake recipe or the best pancake dough formulas all ready to order online!
But back to the recipe for "fluffy" pancakes – it means fluffy, cloudy, and that's exactly what they are. They are easy to do (when you have a drummer – I tested it without it, and it takes a little more drive, arm strength and time) – but you have to love a bit, since the white egg whites need to be incorporated very carefully to maintain an ideal texture. A little patience, but a nice reward at the end.
Finally, because they are light (no sugar, no added fat), we don't have to think about the amount. They go perfectly with lemon juice and stevia for example, or even sugar-free chocolate sauce or SSA organic jam! (code TFT10 if you order!)
a recipe for soft pancakes, without sugar or fat
portions: 8 pancakes
sifted white flour
(you can replace half with whole flour)
0% plain yogurt
vegetable or animal milk
(to extend the dough if necessary)
- aromas of vanilla or orange blossom
sucralose or stevia powder
In a bowl you can combine the flour, baking powder and the selected sweetener.
Take the eggs out of the refrigerator and separate the whites from the egg yolks (fresh, they are easier to separate) into two small separate containers.
Whisk the egg yolks and add the yogurt. Add everything to the mixture of dry ingredients. If the dough is too thick, add 5 to 15 cl milk until it is softer – but not too runny. Leave for 10 to 20 minutes.
Whip the egg whites and gradually incorporate them very carefully into the dough.
Pour a spoonful of preparation into a warm and greased pan with a cloth and olive oil. Cook until small bubbles form and turn. Bake for 30 to 45 seconds and remove from heat.
Continue with the rest of the dough.
We can eat them cold or lukewarm, and store them for several days in the fridge!
Supporters of these pancakes? About to try? Tell me everything in the comments!
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Credit Score Impact Of Closing Credit Card – Reviews
- Smartwatch Android : smartwatch earbuds Online Purchase
- ᐅ Read This – Advantages Of A Good Credit Score – Best of 2020
- Smartwatch Or Normal Watch and smartwatch kw88 Breakage Price
- Pork Potters – Carmy – Run to eat
- ᐅ January 2020 – One Flat Rate – Complete Review
- ᐅ January 2020 – Credit Fix Reviews – Complete Review
- Skycamhd mini drone review
- 🔨 Percussion Therapy Massage Gun
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – 758 Credit Score – Definition
- ᐅ Read This – Will Closing A Credit Card Hurt My Credit – Cost
- ᐅ Read This – Company To Fix My Credit – Complete Guide
- ᐅ Read This – Anyways Agency – Complete Review
- ᐅ February 2020 – Will Closing A Credit Card Hurt My Credit Score – How to Improve
- Skycam wifi drone review
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for X-Pulse Percussion Massage Gun Tips
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Does Getting New Credit Card Hurt Your Credit – Definition
- ᐅ February 2020 – Will Closing A Credit Card Affect Credit – How to Improve
- 😍 Massage Gun Massage Hero Massage Hero
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Free Credit Clean Up – Check