The recent outbreak of the new coronary virus has made the lives of people around the world worse. According to doctors and scientists, the best defense against coronavirus is a healthy immune system that can fight the virus. While a balanced diet and regular exercise can help keep your immune system strong, there are certain foods that contain important nutrients and minerals that can help your body fight off pathogens that are foreign to bacteria and viruses, causing infection or disease. Our immune system contains proteins, tissues and organs that carry out bodily processes and fight harmful viruses. When our body is exposed to a pathogen, our immune system triggers an immune response that releases antibodies that help kill the virus. Therefore, the addition of certain foods to your diet can help control deadly viruses, including the novel coronavirus.
These immune-boosting foods are rich in antioxidants and other nutrients that help keep cells active and healthy. Unfortunately, most people today do not eat enough foods rich in such nutrients, making them susceptible to many diseases and illnesses. After all, you need to understand that you cannot simply eat a particular food and expect a rapid increase in immunity. A truly healthy immune system depends on a combination of well-regulated minerals and vitamins in addition to regular exercise and normal sleep disorders for a certain amount of time.
So let's discuss the best foods you need to include in your daily diet if you want to maintain a healthy immune system.
10 foods that help build immunity
While there are many supplements available that contain the daily amount of minerals and vitamins your body needs, it is advisable to get them as much as possible through natural food sources. The best foods to boost your immune system are:
# 1 spinach
Green leafy vegetables such as spinach are rich in iron and vitamin C. They are important for the production of fresh blood and the storage of blood impurities. In addition, spinach is full of nutrients such as beta-carotene and antioxidants that improve your body's ability to fight disease. Therefore, adding spinach to your diet can help the health of your immune system. You can add spinach to many dishes. However, make sure the leaves are properly cooked as raw spinach can be difficult for some to digest. Spinach should also be added to your children's diet as it provides them with essential nutrients to grow and strengthen a healthy immune system.
# 2 Turmeric
Turmeric is a spice that has been a part of Indian cooking for centuries. Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that help treat inflammation of the muscles and bones. Most importantly, turmeric contains the active ingredient curcumin, which is an excellent modulator of the immune system. Several studies have reported that curcumin can modulate T cell proliferation and activation and inhibit inflammation caused by oxidative stress.
# 3 ginger
Ginger is an excellent food with excellent anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger is a popular spice that can help reduce inflammation problems as well as treating sore throat. Ginger has antiviral properties and can also improve digestion and help maintain a healthy gut, thereby strengthening the immune system.
# 4 Citrus fruits
And citrus fruits such as lemons, oranges, limes, grapefruit, and mandarins, among other things, are packed with vitamin C, which helps stimulate the production of white blood cells in the body. White blood cells are essential for fighting diseases and infections. It also helps to remove free radicals from the body, preventing cell damage, which ultimately reduces your chances of developing cancer.
# 5 Almonds
Almonds in all nuts contain a high concentration of vitamin E, which plays a vital role in maintaining the health of the immune system. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin that requires proper fat absorption. Almonds contain healthy fats that facilitate absorption. Vitamin E helps to produce red blood cells, which stimulate blood flow to all parts of the body. This will keep your immune system stronger. 4-6 almonds are recommended daily. For a tasty cocktail, you can eat it whole or soak it in water or add almonds to your milk.
# 6 yogurt
Yogurt is considered a probiotic essential for the health of your immune system. It has a direct effect on your gut, helping good bacteria thrive. The health of your gut is directly related to your immune system. Therefore, a healthy gut means a healthy immune system. Although there are many delicious yogurts on the market, you are advised to consume ordinary yogurt. Ordinary yoghurts do not contain sugars, additives or artificial flavors which may impair the overall quality of the food. The best way to consume yogurt is plain or rice, or you can drip honey and add your favorite fruits.
# 7 kiwi
Kiwi fruit is one such fruit which is high in vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium and folate. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and prevent cell damage. It also helps to produce white blood cells that fight infections. Kiwi fruit can be consumed daily. The fruit contains tiny edible seeds, which are also full of nutrients. You can just cook it alone, put it in a fruit salad or make it a smoothie – endless possibilities.
# 8 papa
Like kiwi, papaya is naturally full of necessary nutrients and minerals such as folate, vitamin C, vitamin K and potassium. The potassium in Papaya keeps your heart healthy. At the same time, Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, which increases the production of white blood cells, helping to fight infections and fight diseases.
# 9 Green tea
Green tea contains excellent antioxidant properties that help the body detoxify toxins and other harmful elements. Green tea contains a powerful antioxidant called EGCG or epigallocatechin, which has been proven to improve the immune system. Since green tea is not fully processed, it inhibits most of its nutrients and minerals in the leaves. Experts recommend that you consume 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day, as it not only hydrates you, but helps to flush toxins and other waste out of your body, keeping your immune system healthy.
# 10 sunflower seeds
Sunflower seeds are full of nutrients and minerals, including Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Magnesium and Phosphorus. Vitamin E is considered a powerful antioxidant that is beneficial to the health of the immune system. The best thing about sunflower seeds is that it also enhances the flavor of the food made with the spicy bun. You can add sunflower seeds to your salads, soups, seasoning, seasoning, and more for certain foods (like chicken).
3 simple recipes to help build immunity
Now that you understand the best immune-boosting foods, let's discuss some recipes to help you with this process.
Immune boosting chicken and throat soup
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder or fresh grated turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- 3 cups of vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- Heat ghee in pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and brown for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the carrots, broccoli and garlic and continue browning for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped chicken and cook the meat long enough to brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the coconut milk, mix well and coat. Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally, for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and serve hot.
Immunity boosting drink
- Ginger grated – 1 tbsp
- Gingerbread – 2
- Cinnamon – 1 inch cane
- Clove – 2
- Star anise – 1
- Cardamom pod – 1 crushed
- Unpasteurized honey – 1 tbsp
- Tulsi leaves – a handful
Boil all ingredients except honey in a pan with water for 30 minutes. Let ¼ cup of this drink warm with a little honey.
Kiwi, lime, watermelon salad
- Chopped watermelon – 1 cup
- Kiwi fruit – 2 chopped
- Sunflower seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Mix all the fruits and sprinkle with lime juice and sunflower seeds.
Although there is no one way to completely prevent infection, boosting your immune system with certain food ingredients can go a long way in reducing your risk of contamination. The reason we mentioned these 12 foods is that they are not only the best immune boosting foods, but are also readily available throughout the year. Our immune system plays an important role in damaging viruses and bacteria on our body and preventing damage. Not only will the daily consumption of these foods make you healthy, it will also help you to achieve a stronger immune system, thus keeping you immune and free from disease.
- Restore and release the challenge 8/8/2018
- Celebrating International Women's Day at VIDA Fitness – VIDA Fitness
- 13 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch You Can Listen To Music On
- 15 Tips to Know Before Buying – Smartwatch Nz
- Sell mobile phone
- Ultimate Customer Guide 16 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Smartwatch Argos
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – The Credit Repair Shop – 2020
- Which Is The Best Fat Burner Capsule Available In India? | Best Supplements For Cutting Fat And Building Muscle
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Best Credit Repair Service Review – Check
- ᐅ March 2020 – Fast Credit Repair – Complete Guide
- Smartwatch Kenya for smartwatch can make calls Supplier Price
- How to maintain muscle strength when not exercising?
- Race Summary: Bridgehampton 5K – Tug
- Skycamhd wifi drone manual
- Top 6 Supplements For Cutting! | Cutting Diet And Supplement Plan
- Discover the Top 8 – Smartwatch Samsung
- Smartwatch Vs Regular Watch for can smartwatch replace smartphone Where to Get Supplied
- ᐅ March 2020 – Does Closing A Credit Card Hurt Your Credit – Chart 2020
- 6 Supplements You Need For Explosive Growth This Summer | Cutting Workout Supplements
- Best Cutting Supplement Stack | Cutting Diet And Supplement Plan