Do you have Shi ** y day (SD)? If so, I'm sorry, because SD already does that by definition. But here are some important things I want you to know.
- You are not alone.
- When you respond to your SD with the idea of growth, you will appear stronger and more aware of how to live to your full potential.
- By fully immersing yourself in difficult emotions, you can learn more about yourself and not only recover faster than if you avoid challenges and emotions, but you will reach new heights with the knowledge and perspective you have gained.
- SD is a part of life. Wait for them and welcome the lessons and opportunities they create for you to grow and live a more fulfilling authentic life.
- Give yourself love. You deserve it.
My intention in writing this post and sharing my Shitty Day Success Toolkit (SDST) is to provide you with prompts to help you adjust your course and get out of the SD victory box. Even if things are the same for you right now, rotten apples are never too far away. It's not that I'm negative Nancy, it's that I'm telling her how it is. This is life. We are often offered sugar-coated BS, which does us much more harm than good in the long run. Let's be real then and earn it right here. There are no artificial additives here.
We all have SD to varying degrees from start to finish. We are all human beings and we should all wait for them. What's more, they're actually good for us. Yet society has taught us differently. We have an automatic answer to the question "how are you?" With the short word "I'm fine", even if the reality is "I feel horrible, hopeless and unhappy!" We want to look like we have ducks in a row, that life is rosy and we celebrate socially successful ones. And guess what? Such behavior is deeply destructive and only leads to an unfulfilled, untrue, mediocre life. I should know.
I was in a relationship with a wonderful person, but with a person who thought it was weak to speak the truth of my feelings. He wanted to solve serious problems solo and never suffered in silent suffering. His intention was to appear together and to care for and protect those he loved, but that meant he abandoned himself and me in the process. In the end, he had no idea what he wanted. He was so far from what he actually felt that he got up and left to move to the other side of the world to try to figure it all out.
Wounding is difficult. But that's where the magic happens. It reveals who we really are. It is self-acceptance, self-love, and knowing that it is most important in life. This is the beauty of living. There is freedom and no discretion. This is the point where you can come to live completely, love with all your heart and dance to your own drum.
And I want it for you! I hope my SDS toolkit helps you. And remember
Including *** and Day Success Toolkit (#SDST)
- If a blues comes, it may seem contradictory – dive deep.
- Get to know yourself, look around, explore the seabed and discover what lies beneath it.
- Love yourself here. Love how deep your feelings can go. Love that the deeper you go, the higher you rise. Love yourself wherever you go.
- Face your fears. You can face your feelings.
- What do they tell you? Go deep.
- What are the disadvantages and what are the advantages of being here?
- What can you learn from being here? What growth opportunities are offered to you?
- What behaviors and actions can you control for the best results?
- What do you need to receive and let go?
- Who do you need to communicate with this experience?
- What do you need that you didn't get before? Who do you need to tell?
- Who can you ask for help and extra strength?
- What are three things you can do better here?
- What acts of self-love can you give yourself now?
- What are you grateful for?
- Take several deep breaths. Exhale through the nose and exhale for longer through the month. (Ie in four out of eight.)
- Stand up and shake out.
- Now for Magazine Day and how to use SDST.
- You're fierce.
- Give yourself a big hug and know that I (and an army of people going through things like you do now) will give it to you.
- Try to maintain a point of view. How does this SD fit into a spectacular circuit?
- Try to maintain a sense of humor. Laughter is the best medicine. (Click here for benefits.)
- Everything is temporary.
- Everything is readable.
- Surround yourself with people who will help you grow, develop, and love life.
- Henderson bridge hd cam
- Great for keeping 3 customers
- Ultimate Customer Guide 16 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Smartwatch Argos
- ᐅ You should read this – The Credit People Contact Number – Check
- Pregnancy # 2 Thoughts: 26 weeks
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Closing Credit Card Account Hurt Credit Score – How to Improve
- ᐅ March 2020 – Does Getting New Credit Card Hurt Your Credit – Understanding
- ᐅ Read This – Credit Card Closed On Credit Report – Definition
- ᐅ Read This – Is 610 A Good Credit Score – Definition
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Free Credit Agencies – Understanding
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Be Good To People Com – Understanding
- ᐅ January 2020 – Credit Cleaner Phone Number – Free
- ᐅ Read This – Closing A Credit Card Hurt Your Score – Best Free
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Fix My Credit Reviews – Free
- The 7 Best Drones with Camera Promo Code 50% – Best Drones of 2020 – ExploreAir Drone 2020
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Can You Close A Credit Card – Chart 2020
- ᐅ January 2020 – Quick Fix Credit Repair – Best of 2020
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Best Credit Repair Chicago – The Guide
- ᐅ February 2020 – How Does Closing An Account Affect Credit – Reviews
- Explore drone quadcopters for beginners 50% & Free Shiping – Best Drones – Explore Air Drone