It's been a while since I posted some recipes – and for good reason, between training for the latest Spartan Races (the story of the ultra 50km here) and my new plan, juggling between office work and sports coaching, I didn't really have time to Think of new things. results I always end up eating the same thing: oatmeal pancakes in the morning, a balanced lunch box for lunch, a piece of tofu cake to taste … in short, my preparation had become monotonous. but there I had the opportunity to test a new recipe: something easy to do, without a headache, that will please everyone (and that will also finish the leftovers in the fridge). I obviously want to talk about the frittata.
I made a version of it very, very long ago with spinach and goat cheese – the advantage of this is that you can do it with anything. IAll you need is an oven, in a dish that goes in it, lots of eggsAnd we left!
To do ite and a lighter version, You can choose to remove some yellow (2, no more, because the texture was spoiled) and if you want to use it as after exercise, don't forget to add carbohydrates. For example, strips of sweet potato are cooked in the microwave for a few minutes, perfect!
A simple recipe full of protein for lunch and brunch!
Type of dish:
brunch, lunch, main course
calories: 200 kcal
0% plain yogurt
can be replaced with some animal or vegetable milk
(can be replaced with grated cheese or small pieces of fresh goat cheese)
- Provence herbs, pepper
Whisk the whole eggs with a pinch of salt in a bowl, and add the herbs from Provence and baking powder (you can add a pinch of chilli to season everything).
Then add plain yogurt or milk.
Then rinse the vegetables into small pieces. Let it roll on paper towels for a few minutes if possible.
Add the vegetables to the egg mixture and mix gently – just make sure the vegetables are completely in contact with the dough.
Cover a refractory mold with a sheet of baking paper, and pour the mixture.
Finally sprinkle Laughing Cow cut into small cubes on top.
Fry for 35 minutes at 200 degrees, or until the top of the dish is golden.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the open air. It can be eaten both hot and cold.
It takes several days in the fridge, and we can make individual portions for breakfast or lunch for example!
In this recipe you can swap all the vegetables and add other leftovers from the fridge: ham matches, nuts, very thinly sliced potatoes to give more carbohydrates …
In short, the possibilities are endless!
For even more flavor and to replenish with minerals, we eat a large slice of a pinch of pink Himalayan salt! (code TFT10 for all orders on site)
Don't hesitate to try this recipe with other garnish varieties, and tell me in the comments section which you preferred!
- What I read: March 2020
- ᐅ January 2020 – Free Credit Repair Resources – Cost
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Credit Score 250 To 900 – The Guide
- Mobile phone showcase
- Publishing the next generation of magazines: in addition to food and diet magazines
- 🔨 IMPACT Percussion Massage Gun: How to turn on/off, and access all four speeds. – Massage Hero
- Explore Air Drone Reviews 2020 – Best Drone Under 100$ Free Shiping – Best drone for 2020 – Explore Air Drone 2020
- Explore Air Drone Review 2020: Is It Worth My Money Free Shipping on all Orders Today – Drones Buying Guide – ExploreAir Drone 2020
- How To Get Ripped Fast: Best Cutting Supplements 2019 And 2020 | Fat Lose Supplements
- Review skycamhd wifi drone
- Sweat month: September 2019
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – How Does Closing A Credit Card Affect Your Credit – Free
- 12 Things to Know before buying – Can Smartwatch Work Without Phone
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Does Opening And Closing Credit Cards Hurt – Cost
- Smartwatch Technology / smartwatch for swimming Promotion Code
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Fix It Up Credit – Understanding
- Package + cheap mobile phone
- Ultimate Customer Guide 12 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Smartwatch Q8 Gear
- Smartwatch By Google for can smartwatch work without phone Black Friday
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for X-Pulse Percussion Massage Gun Techniques