You may have recently read about how HypnoBirthing helped Kate Middleton achieve a pleasant childbirth and wondered if it might be useful to you? Or maybe it's your first time seeing this term at all. Whatever you may or may not know about HypnoBirthing, you will soon learn the fundamentals of this birthing philosophy and how its childbirth training will give you the tools to achieve the perfect birth.
So, I have a few questions to ask you:
- What do you see when you imagine your ideal birth?
- Are you too nervous to think about it or can you afford to visualize the ideal experience?
Mostly, this visualization is hindered by fear. We believed that birth can be painful and even traumatic. Mothers with a natural, untreated experience are believed to be the exception rather than the rule. However, HypnoBirthing disputes these concepts.
HypnoBirthing is based on the belief that birth is natural and it doesn't have to be painful!
How is HypnoBirthing done?
If we can trust our body to breathe, we can trust our body to bring the baby to this world. HypnoBirthing classes guide pregnant mothers through the instinctive process of childbirth, thereby dispelling the myths that often surround it. We learn that fear triggers the release of restrictive hormones that slow down labor and make it painful. Alternatively, being relaxed encourages the release of endorphins that create a more pleasant state. If your systems are free to function optimally, you will more easily embrace empowering and peaceful delivery.
As intuitive as these processes may be, the skills taught in the class will help prepare your mind and body for a special day. HypnoBirthing focuses heavily on breathing, deep relaxation exercises, visualization techniques, and light touch massage – all of which become a different essence after some practice. These basic and influential tools are always accompanied by a comprehensive, evidence-based study unit that teaches the science of how your body works beautifully through the process of childbirth. With this comprehensive approach, the mother gains even more confidence in her abilities.
What to expect from HypnoBirthing
In five weekly 2.5-hour lessons, her mother's birth mate learns how she felt throughout her body and how to be supportive. This aspect was personally most important to me during childbirth. The insights and practices that my husband gained during the course took me to the birth of my twin and saved me from unnecessary medical interventions.
My birth story
When I got to work after 38 weeks and 5 days, I thought it was going to be quick and easy. I had given birth to what I wanted, but it was threatened the moment I entered the birthing center. None of my general practitioners were on duty and instead there was an executive doctor. He ignored my birth preferences, which other doctors had agreed to, and decided he would do a c-section. Fully shocked, but still confident in my body's ability to deliver naturally, untreated, I stayed in my bubble of relaxation. My husband also took on the role he had prepared for and spoke relentlessly to the staff. He succeeded in persuading them to call another doctor, who agreed to attend the birth itself. That's exactly what happened! After only 4 hours of work my son and then my daughter were born!
Not only was HypnoBirthing crucial to shaping my birth results, it also provided the opportunity for a post-natal journey. The emphasis on her unborn baby (or babies) ties made the first few days less daunting. The relaxation techniques I learned helped me to breastfeed more easily.
Although one size fits all at birth, and sometimes intervention may be necessary, I can first say that the more prepared, relaxed, and confident you and your birth partner are, the greater the chance that your baby may be born the way you imagine. I really hope all pregnant mothers get the chance to learn more about HypnoBirthing and gain control over their births!
Gal Shyl became a Knocked Up Fitness® training specialist after a positive experience with Knocked-Up Fitness® Prenatal membership and Erica Ziel's postnatal Core Rehab program. She is also a nurse at Marie Mongan HypnoBirthingⓇ and hopes to give women the chance to achieve their perfect childbirth. You can find her on @galshyl on Instagram or email her at email@example.com
- Supplements That Helps Cutting For Summer – Bodybuilding.Com Forums | Cutting Supplement Price
- Ultimate Customer Guide 17 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Smartwatch Lte Vs Bluetooth
- The Complete Guide To Fat Burners | Best Supplement For Cutting Weight
- Fat Burners | Best Cutting Supplements 2019 Uk
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Does Changing Credit Cards Affect Credit – Best of 2020
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Anyways Agency – Check
- Discover the Top 11 – Smartwatch Kenya
- 14 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Klarna
- Cheap smartphone subscription
- ᐅ January 2020 – Average American’s Credit Score – Chart 2020
- Discover the Top 14 – Smartwatch Without Phone Connection
- Discover the Top 10 – Smartwatch In Argos
- Celebrating International Women's Day at VIDA Fitness – VIDA Fitness
- ᐅ March 2020 – Does Opening And Closing Credit Cards Hurt Your Credit – Factors
- 17 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Range
- Lose face and cheeks: how to do it?
- Best Fat Burners For Bodybuilding To Use For Cutting Cycles | Best Supplements To Take While Cutting
- 15 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Google
- HOW TO SUPPORT A PREGNANT FRIEND?
- Best Fat Burners For Bodybuilding To Use For Cutting Cycles | Cutting Supplements For Females