There are different types of flour on the shelves of our supermarkets, organic or not. T45, T65, T80, T110 or T150?
Which is the best for health, as part of the research on weight loss and to reach your fitness goals?
Let's make a point about flour, because knowing what you eat also takes care of yourself.
It is the most popular. Also called wheat flour or regular wheat flour (to distinguish it from durum wheat used to make pasta).
It is flour for all purposes, it is used to:
- Make bread
- make pastries
- coupling Sauces
Until then, it's quite simple. But there are different types:
- T45 to T65: white flour
- T80: brown flour or half full flour
- T110: wholemeal
- T150: whole flour
What does T mean in the names of flour?
T (for "type") followed by a number is actually not clear at first.
You have to think about minerals. The figure represents the amount of minerals per 100 grams of dry matter.
Example of T80, this means that there are 0.80 g of minerals in 100 g of semi-finished flour. So the T150 contains 3 times more minerals than the T45.
It's that simple. The higher the type, the more the flour contains:
For example, between Francine T45 flour and T150 we get (in summary):
For 100 gr
For the same caloric, protein and carbohydrate content we still have 2 to 3 times more potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, vitamin B1 B2 B9, 4 times more B3 and B6 and 5 times more fiber and manganese.
Be careful, in wheat flour the fibers are insoluble, therefore very effective for transit, but it irritates the intestines slightly.
The right compromise is T80 flour! It actually brings more minerals, more vitamins and has one slightly lower glycemic index.
Beware of gluten-free flour
We find more and more in rice flour, cassava flour, corn flour, basically all starches, such as corn starch, contain very little fiber and thereforeglycemic index is very high.
Choose instead (checks for gluten):
- Buckwheat flour
- Kamut flour (Khorasan wheat)
The benefits of oatmeal
It is not only the oats that are interesting, oat flour as well.
It actually contains soluble fiber which will soak up water that prolongs the saturation effect, ideally so if you want to lose weight for example.
your microbiota is also nourished, therefore very good for your gut flora.
According to some scientific studies, it also works would lower cholesterol.
Flour is mixed to make bread
There are flour mixes for making bread. If you choose a mixed flour, you can take advantage of soluble fiber, as seen above.
If it contains oilseed in it, it is perfect (to improve nutritional quality)!
Choose it instead based leaven rather than yeast. In fact, the leaven makes it possible to release the minerals.
Finally, you prefer salt-free versions to manage the salt content.
Also called black flour, it's a great option.
It does not contain gluten, despite the title "buckwheat". However, it does not rise, so if you use it, use 1/3 of buckwheat with other flour-making flour.
It's important to talk about it because they are very rich in protein. You can choose, for example:
- Soy flour
- Chickpea flour (20 grams protein per 100 grams)
- ᐅ Best 2020 – How Can I Start Fixing My Credit – Check
- ᐅ Everything You Need – People Cin – Chart 2020
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Credit Repair Company Reviews Ratings – Definition
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Fast Credit Repair Bbb – The Guide
- ᐅ Read This – Credit Repair Online – Reviews
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – How To Report Credit History – Chart 2020
- ᐅ February 2020 – Best Online Credit Repair – Reviews
- ᐅ Everything You Need – The Credit People Contact Number – Chart 2020
- Cheap mobile phone touchscreen
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Does Closing A Credit Card Improve Your Credit Score – Check
- ᐅ Top 2020 – How Can I Get My Credit Score Up 100 Points – Cost
- Best Fat Burners In The Uk 2019 And 2020: Top Options For Fast Results | Cutting Best Supplement
- Skycam drone specifications
- ᐅ March 2020 – Effect On Credit Of Closing Credit Card – Complete Review
- ᐅ You should read this – Does Closing Out A Credit Card Affect Your Credit Score – The Guide
- ✅ How To Use A Theragun Massage Gun In 5 Simple Steps
- ᐅ January 2020 – Repair Credit Score In 24 Hours – Chart 2020
- Where To Buy Smartwatch Battery and smartwatch and health Customer Testimonial
- 12 Affordable Starter Drones -50% & Free Shiping – Best Drone for Photos and Videos 2020 – ExploreAir Drone
- Ultimate Customer Guide 14 Tips to Make a Good Deal – Can Smartwatch Be Used Without Phone