Suddenly you feel it: you just want to spin the ball. It comes over us like a wave, we feel helpless and alone. Exhaustion is entering and, at worst, it can turn into burnout.
We have all been in situations where we wonder: would I have noticed before it got so bad? What could I have done to reduce this exhaustion before it shook me? How can I handle a particularly stressful day?
Experts agree training is the key to success.
Regularly exercising reduces stress, improves mood and improves mental health.
Where does stress come from?
Strain at work, family or leisure – there are many reasons why the body and mind react to stress. Because every person is different, stressors (things that cause tension or tension) perceived differently. Because of this, some situations can be a threat to some people, others to others consider them eustress (positive stress) which pushes them to a higher level of performance.
In the prefrontal cortex
… the information we collect, sort, evaluate and process. If the brain comes in contact with too much information, it cannot process it. This leads to overloaded feelings and symptoms of stress, which has a negative impact on our health. (1)
When stress is present frequently or continuously but the body is unable to manage it, it is known as something negative; release stress hormones (adrenaline, noradrenaline and cortisol) that make the body more effective short time. It's preparing for a fight or a flight (just like our predecessors had to flee wild animals). We want to survive and that means escaping in dangerous situations.
Stress relief through exercise
Age physical reaction – running – helps our bodies and minds to rebalance in today's world. (2, 3)
Exercise and sport…
… driven by our brain's motor cores. So, when we move, it is difficult to work in this area and it requires a large amount of resources available to the whole brain. The result is that the prefrontal cortex, which controls our emotional response to stress, lacks resources – it simply cannot maintain a state of stress. This activity level decreases and the stress level decreases.
What should you keep in mind when training to relieve stress?
Exercise is a great way to reduce stress because as you move, your body produces endorphins that increase your mood.
It is important…
so as not to push yourself too hard or try to reach a new level of performance when you're out of stress. It can be detrimental to your health and even increase stress.
Keep your workouts shorter and keep up with recovery runs or swimming. Look for a sport that will be fun for you and make you feel good. Remember: Be sure to include this in the section on the days your schedule is packed.
What is the best sport to reduce stress?
Here are the divergent opinions:
- Many experts recommend it runningbecause it is one of the first skills learned. It is important to stay within the aerobic range (your breathing speeds up but you do not breathe) to avoid overloading your body.
- In addition to endurance sports ordinary, short walks can help reduce stress hormones.
- Yoga is another effective way to clean your head. By focusing on breathing, you enter a meditative state.
- Team sportsA: When you spend a lot of time alone, at work or in your spare time, team sports like football are a great way to relieve stress. Do not underestimate the support that social networking can provide. You work together in a team that increases your confidence and can reduce stress.
- Self-defense: It gives your body a heightened awareness that helps balance your balance and improves coordination. You can also be more confident – low self-esteem can contribute to your stress level.
- Climbing: The sport you do in the open air gives you a greater sense of freedom. You will learn to focus on what is important and not to be distracted.
If you want to reduce stress by exercising, it is important that you have a positive relationship with the sport you choose. In other words, you should enjoy the sport and not overdo it. A short workout that is not too exhausting will help relieve stress.
There are no advantages to choosing a sport or workout plan that simply creates more stress because you are too competitive or you push yourself too hard. The key is to find out how much exercise is needed for relaxation. Your friend may run 10km to relax, but that doesn't mean your body needs it.
Ready to workout but don't know where to start? Join the "Don't Stop Me Now" challenge and stay active for 50 minutes for two weeks.
- "Diet": What does it mean?
- Smartwatch For Huawei for smartwatch qr code Where to Get Supplied
- Smartwatch Is Best To Buy and smartwatch you can text on Sale Price
- Complete Guide : 2 Essential Things Before Buying – Smartwatch Offline Music
- Used mobile sales
- Discover the Top 20 – Smartwatch Sleep Tracker
- Top 50 Best Selling Supplements | Legal Cutting Supplements
- Are Smartwatches Dead / smartwatch designer Buying Guide
- 6 Tips to Know Before Buying – Smartwatch Sport
- Skycam drone.com
- The skycam reviews
- ᐅ You should read this – Credit Repair Companies Prices – Free
- Smartwatch Like Moto 360 for smartwatch and smartphone Review
- ᐅ February 2020 – The Credit People Login – Best of 2020
- Skycam drone hd
- ᐅ January 2020 – Does Closing A Credit Card Account Hurt Your Score – Reviews
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Credit Repair At Home – The Guide
- Skycamhd battery life
- 6 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Deezer
- Smartwatch For Samsung S9 for smartwatch cellular Online Notification