WORLD HEALTH AND SPA SHOULD GYMVMT AND ITS GYMVMT TO MOVE THAT ALBERTA'S ELIGIBILITY ARRANGEMENT
The new membership model offers Albertans the following:
the flexibility to choose the offers that best suit their lifestyle
Shop-shop boutique sports studios with big-box benefits
facilities provide a hybrid experience at a reasonable cost
CALGARIUM, DECEMBER 5, 2019 – International Fitness Holdings Inc., the parent company of World Health and Spa Lady. today unveiled its trademark GYMVMT (pronounced gymnastics movement) and HER GYMVMT (Its gym movement) with a bold change that combines the two brands to give Albertans more flexibility and choice.
"For too long, Albatans have no choice but to settle for one-size-fits-all and small studios with specialty experience – or pay exorbitant fees for multiple memberships to get what they want," said David Brodmann. President and CEO of International Fitness Holdings. “GYMVMT exists to challenge the status quo. Now, the difference between accessibility and quality is starting to disappear with new customizable prices and all-in-one offers that give Alberta the opportunity to get more of what they want and less of what they don't want in a single membership. "
During the month of December, GYMVMT and HER GYMVMT will be relocating 19 World Health and Spa Lady locations, including updates on badges, aesthetics, intra-club connectivity and technology, with the launch of a new mobile app on December 9.
In addition to the existing studio at the Edmonton Gateway, three new Trū Ride boutique studio studios will open in Calgary and Edmonton by the end of January. The PWR X LAB High Intensity Butine Studio will be launched early this year in addition to the existing studio located at the Macleod Trail GYMVMT Club.
The following locations will become GYMVMT and HER GYMVMT Clubs in the coming weeks:
|GYMVMT (Co-Editor)||HER GYMVMT (Women Only)|
(two concept clubs)
(two concept clubs)
Cool club (reopens in January 2020)
|West Edmonton Mall
Northgate Center (reopens in January 2020)
World Health St. The Albert Trail and Glenora locations in Edmonton are not currently being renamed.
Learn more about prices, locations, and deals at gymvmt.com. Follow @GYMVMT on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
International Fitness Holdings
International Fitness Holdings is the parent company of GYMVMT, HER GYMVMT and Bankers Hall Club. With 22 locations in Calgary and Edmonton, we are proud of Alberta and have been inspired in Alberta to live a healthy, active lifestyle for over 35 years.
For media inquiries, please contact:
- 😍 Best Percussion Massage Gun Uk
- Cheapest mobile phone
- Does stretching help you relax?
- ᐅ You should read this – Credit Secrets Pdf – How to Improve
- 4 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Like Samsung Gear
- ᐅ Best 2020 – How To Clean Credit – Complete Guide
- ᐅ March 2020 – Fix My Credit Now – Check
- Explore Air Drone Review 2020 -50% During One Day – Best Drone of 2020 – Explore Air Drone
- Explore Air Drone : Ultimate Guide 50% During One Day – 2020 Drone Buying Guide – ExploreAir Drone 2020
- ᐅ You should read this – How To Repair My Credit – Definition
- 19 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Buy
- 12 Things to Know before buying – Smartwatch Iphone Compatible Uk
- Cheap mobile phone without samsung subscription
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Clean My Credit Fast – Complete Guide
- Entertaining and motivating ᐅ 13 fun facts about running
- How to Program Chipper Workouts |
- ᐅ Top 2020 – Top Rated Credit Repair Companies 2019 – Check
- London fitness blog | FafitsakeFaFitSake
- Skycamhd drone video
- Explore Air Drone Reviews 2020 – Best Drone Under 100$ Free Shiping – Best Drone of 2020 – Explore Air Drone 2020