WORLD HEALTH AND SPA SHOULD GYMVMT AND ITS GYMVMT TO MOVE THAT ALBERTA'S ELIGIBILITY ARRANGEMENT
The new membership model offers Albertans the following:
the flexibility to choose the offers that best suit their lifestyle
Shop-shop boutique sports studios with big-box benefits
facilities provide a hybrid experience at a reasonable cost
CALGARIUM, DECEMBER 5, 2019 – International Fitness Holdings Inc., the parent company of World Health and Spa Lady. today unveiled its trademark GYMVMT (pronounced gymnastics movement) and HER GYMVMT (Its gym movement) with a bold change that combines the two brands to give Albertans more flexibility and choice.
"For too long, Albatans have no choice but to settle for one-size-fits-all and small studios with specialty experience – or pay exorbitant fees for multiple memberships to get what they want," said David Brodmann. President and CEO of International Fitness Holdings. “GYMVMT exists to challenge the status quo. Now, the difference between accessibility and quality is starting to disappear with new customizable prices and all-in-one offers that give Alberta the opportunity to get more of what they want and less of what they don't want in a single membership. "
During the month of December, GYMVMT and HER GYMVMT will be relocating 19 World Health and Spa Lady locations, including updates on badges, aesthetics, intra-club connectivity and technology, with the launch of a new mobile app on December 9.
In addition to the existing studio at the Edmonton Gateway, three new Trū Ride boutique studio studios will open in Calgary and Edmonton by the end of January. The PWR X LAB High Intensity Butine Studio will be launched early this year in addition to the existing studio located at the Macleod Trail GYMVMT Club.
The following locations will become GYMVMT and HER GYMVMT Clubs in the coming weeks:
|GYMVMT (Co-Editor)||HER GYMVMT (Women Only)|
(two concept clubs)
(two concept clubs)
Cool club (reopens in January 2020)
|West Edmonton Mall
Northgate Center (reopens in January 2020)
World Health St. The Albert Trail and Glenora locations in Edmonton are not currently being renamed.
Learn more about prices, locations, and deals at gymvmt.com. Follow @GYMVMT on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
International Fitness Holdings
International Fitness Holdings is the parent company of GYMVMT, HER GYMVMT and Bankers Hall Club. With 22 locations in Calgary and Edmonton, we are proud of Alberta and have been inspired in Alberta to live a healthy, active lifestyle for over 35 years.
For media inquiries, please contact:
- Skycamhd drone amazon
- ᐅ March 2020 – Quick Fix Credit Repair – Complete Guide
- ᐅ Read This – Apply For New Credit Card Affect Credit Score – Factors
- Smartwatch Waterproof : smartwatch active 2 Discount
- Class Overview: Mother balanced outside in Bootcamp
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Wx550l Massage Hero Best Alternative of PTGUN Elite – Percussive Massager Percussion Massage Gun Therapy Device v3 USA – Massage Hero
- When It’s Safe To Split Pills – Consumer Reports | Fat Lose Supplements
- ᐅ Best of 2020 – Will Closing Credit Card Accounts Help Credit Score – Reviews
- ᐅ Everything You Need – How To Take Advantage Of High Credit Score – Understanding
- Cheap mobile phone all operators
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Evieun Percussion Massage Gun Best
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Tip & Bit Massage Hero A2 Massage Gun Test
- I participated in the first Hurricane Heat 12hrs organized in Malaysia – and here's what happened.
- 10 Best Fat Burners In India 2019 And 2020 | Best Cutting Workout Supplement
- Keep track of your training progress and see how far you've come
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Experian Credit Fix – 2020
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Who Needs Credit Repair – Best Free
- Smartwatch Is Worthless : smartwatch repair Black Friday
- Best Fat Burners In India 2019 And 2020 – Reviews And Buyer’S Guide | Cutting Supplements Bodybuilding
- Orange without commitment