For our valued members –
With great excitement and a lot of caution, we are pleased to announce that Youfit Health Clubs will gradually open their doors across the country in the coming weeks, as local regulations allow.
We know that regular training can help you get through such times, and we have missed you just as much as you have forgotten about your Youfit workouts! The Youfit team sees you eagerly and has worked hard to get you back. It was not an easy decision, and we thank you for your patience and understanding at this truly unprecedented and challenging time.
Youfit cares deeply about the health and safety of our employees and members. With this goal in mind, we are committed to following all government-mandated guidelines and additional precautions.
- All Youfit health club locations have been thoroughly cleaned, which includes disinfection and maintenance of all equipment, surfaces and facilities.
- Clubs also include new social exclusion schemes. This includes creating a greater distance between machines and implementing a contactless registration and membership process.
- Strict regular disinfection and disinfection protocols are also maintained.
- Cabinets and showers will be temporarily closed at each location. YouGX Group training classes will continue later.
- We will enforce the new Membership Code of Conduct which ensures a safer environment for all.
- Our team is fully trained in our new policies and procedures and is committed to making your return as smooth as possible.
You will receive more information about the reopening of your particular club soon. If you have agreed, we will notify you through our website, social media channels, direct mail and text.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Youfit reopening FAQ
Is Youfit open now?
If local regulations allow, we will open our health clubs.
If you want to know if your location is open, check your local gym pagewhere you can find up-to-date club hours and open hours.
We also share updates via email and social media so you know when the gym is ready for you. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Do I have to wear a mask to train on Youfit?
No, members do not have to wear masks or gloves to train on Youfit. All of our staff wear masks and we encourage members to wear masks when they are comfortable doing so. However, you do not need a mask to access local YouTube & # 39 ;.
Check out our updated version Member Code of Conduct for more information on what to expect on the first day back at the gym.
What safety measures are in place in my gym?
We're glad you can get back to the gym, and we want to share some new Youfit security measures with you. Your health and safety is our number one priority, so we've made changes to our gyms that include:
- Greater distance between machines
- Temporary closure of cupboards and showers
- Temporary suspension of YouGX Group fitness classes
- Custom club hours
- Strict cleaning and disinfection schedule
- Tap Registration and Membership Sales
- Adjustment of installation capacity
- Updated traffic habits at distance
While some of these updates, such as touch check-in and updated disinfection processes, remain in place, others are only temporary.
Is childcare open?
To protect our members and their children, some amenities are temporarily unavailable. Our babysitting services are not currently available, but we hope to reopen this service and many of our other amenities soon.
Can I do group training lessons?
Our YouGX group training sessions are currently on hold so we can help maintain a socially remote environment for our members. We look forward to seeing them back soon!
Can I still bring a guest with my Lime Card membership?
Yes, Lime Card members can still take a guest to the training. Remember to maintain social isolation while in the gym.
When can I start my personal training?
If you would like to schedule a session, please contact the reception team and ask them to schedule you at an appropriate time.
When are cabinets and showers backed up?
We know that our members consider these amenities during training and look forward to reopening them as soon as it is safe. Contact the reception team for more information on showers and lockers for your particular club.
How can I cancel my Youfit membership?
We're sorry to see you, but we're here to help. Members can choose between personal cancellation or cancellation by mail. For those who prefer to give up in person, stop by the reception desk for our team to help. If you would prefer to cancel by mail, this is not a problem! To do so, send a letter to 111 2nd Ave NE, Suite 1402, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. Once we receive this notice, we will process your cancellation.
How do I get credit for your closing time?
Please speak to our reception team in person so that they can process your credit application. We will credit the members for the lost time as they wish and we will be happy to help! Please stop by your local club, email them, or call Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 888-Youfit-1 so we can assist you.
I'm not comfortable coming back to the gym yet, can I freeze my membership again?
We realize that some of our members face specific health issues or are simply not comfortable coming back to the gym yet. We want to empower our members to do what they think is best for them. If you are not yet comfortable coming to the gym and would like to extend the freeze on your membership, we are here to help. To extend this freeze, contact your local gym or call Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 888-Youfit-1 so we can help you.
How to get a refund?
Our reception team will assist you with your refund request here. Just stop by the gym or email your club to apply. We are unable to process these requests over the phone.
How to release your membership?
If you froze our membership during our temporary closure, we will freeze your account after opening it. If you need to extend the suspension of your account, please contact us by sending an email to your club by calling 888-Youfit-1 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., or by suspending at your club's front desk and we'll be happy to help!
- Smartwatch Best for smartwatch instructions Review
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Phoenix Massage Hero Massage Gun Uk
- ᐅ Read This – Credit Secrets Login – Complete Review
- ᐅ Best 2020 – Closing Credit Card Will Affect Credit Score – Chart 2020
- How Smartwatch Detect Steps / smartwatch klarna Discount Code
- Skycam drone service
- ᐅ Top 2020 – The Credit People Promo Code – Check
- Skycam hd stock
- Turn your shi ** day around with this success toolkit – Poppy Cross
- Skycamhd drone
- Weekly trainings June 8 – 14, 2020
- ᐅ Don’t Take your decision before – Closing Your Credit Card – Complete Guide
- ▶ The Best 2020 Alternative for Vybe Massage Hero 2 Massage Gun Review
- ᐅ January 2020 – How Do I Clean My Credit – Complete Review
- ✅ Massage Hero Led Massage Gun
- ᐅ January 2020 – Can You Open A Closed Credit Card – Definition
- Bodyweight squat workout routine squat exercises
- ᐅ Everything You Need – Do Credit Bureaus Sell Your Information – Complete Guide
- ᐅ You should read this – Best Credit Repair Services Near Me – Check
- Building a Healthy Food Giant with Tammy D & # 39; Onofrio